Really Bro?

''Dave...ha ha! Stop it, your making me laugh so hard that it hurts!'' "No (F/n), I love hearing you laugh." Dave was tickling you and you couldn't stop laughing. Dave soon stopped and said,'' How about since its late, we can watch a movie?'' "Sure, that sounds fun!" You both went in the living room and sat on the couch. Dave clicked on the Netflix button on the remote. " How about we watch ( insert your favorite movie)?" Dave said. " You know me so well." you said. You started to watch the movie but it was hard to keep yourself awake. You fell asleep next to Dave.
(Dave's POV)
(F/n) fell asleep next to me. For some reason I felt like she liked me... but then I figured it was just my brain trying to make me go crazy. I thought to myself,' would it mess up our friendship if I'd lay down next to her?' I lost myself for a minute or two. I decided why not. I leaned over and laid down next to her. I felt her jerk and she popped up. Her head hit me in the chin! "Ow! Go-" " Dave? Dave oh my god are you ok?" I know I just got hurt but I got lost in her voice.
(One hour later)
" Dave, wake up, you gotta get up." I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is (f/n)'s face." You got a bruise on your chin now but it'll heal in no time." she said. She leaned over and kissed my forehead! It made me feel tingly inside. I smiled at her and she laid down next to me. I turned to look at her. She noticed me staring and turned toward me." Um... (f/n)... t-here is something I-I've been needing to tell you..." She looked at me with her worried eyes. "What is it?Do you need a ice pack? Or maybe some apple juice?" "YEA! Wait no, no that's not what I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you that I, well I-" I leaned in and kissed her then backed up fast. Her eye were open wide. She soon realized what happened and kissed back. I got up on top of her and kissed her.I started to bite her lower lip when all of a sudden... Dirk walks in!" (F/n) and I freeze and we see Dirk walk over. "Awe... lovebirds... I need a photo!"
I got up fast and just drank some apple juice. (F/n) was blushing yet snickering at what just happened.