Chapter 17: Double Date

TW: Smut(?)
__________
No one's POV:
Wednesday woke up to an empty bed, she kept thinking where Enid went. She thought she got captured, missing, or abused.

Meanwhile with Enid

I woke up to my phone dinging from the messages that Yoko had sent me.

Egg Yolk🍳
Egg Yolk: ENID

Egg Yolk: ENID

6 more unread messages from Egg Yolk🍳

Me: Wtf do you want? It's 4 in the morning??!?

Egg Yolk: Come to my dorm! RN
__________
Enid turned off her phone and slowly went out of bed leaving Wednesday in the bed alone. She rushed to Yoko's dorm and barged in the door without knocking.

"What happened?! Is there a murderer on the loose? Did you and Divina break up?!" Enid said in a worried tone and face.

"Excuse me!? We did not break up." Divina said with a sarcastic voice and offended face. The blonde mumbled a 'sorry'

"Enid!" Yoko said as she walked over to her giving her a warm hug.

"So I have been thinking...we should have a double date! Me, Divina, You, and Wednesday!" The vampire girl said

"Wait. Wait. WAIT. So you made me come over here just for you to inform that we should have a double date." The werewolf said with a relieved sigh.

"Uhm..." Yoko said scratching the back of her head with a nervous laugh, Enid rolls her eyes and went back to Ophelia Hall.

When she went there Wednesday was laready awake hugging one of The blonde's plushie.

"Awwww" Wednesday turned to look at Enid and rolled her eyes.

"Cmon babycakes I know you love me." Enid said walking over to her and cuddling in Wednesday's arms.

They look at each other for a while and Enid decided to speak up.

"Soooo Yoko wanted to know if you want to go on a double date. Me, you, Yoko, and Divina!"

"Mhm" The black haired girl hummed, she was still very sleepy since it was still 5 in the morning.

"Yay!" Enid squealed trying not to shout.

Time skip 3:06 PM

"Wens! Are you ready?" Enid asked dressed up for the double date

"Mhm just wait a minute!" Wednesday shouted from the bathroom.

Enid's POV:
I sat on Wednesday's bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. After a few minutes she finally got out of the bathroom, and when I saw her my jaw DROPPED she was absolutely stunning. Wearing a crop top with cargo pants and her hair a wavy in a ponytail and her soundproof headphones around her neck.

"What? Is it that bad?" She asks in a concerned tone.

"N-no....It's AMAZING!" She nodded and we went out of the dorm holding hands.

We went to Yoko's dorm to see if they were ready, but to my surprise she was already outside her door waiting for us holding Divina's hand.

"Hey!" I shouted waving my hand, she waved back and walked over to us.

"Are you guys ready?" Div asks, I nod and all of us went to Jericho.

A little while later

We finally arrive at Jericho and went to 'Weather Vane'(y'all idk if it has a space or not but js deal with it😀) we went inside and found a booth. It wasn't really a busy day so there were a only 3 or 4 people here. Me and Wednesday sat next to each other and Div and Yoko sat next to each other across from us.

We make ourselves comfortable as we order our food and drinks.

A few minutes later

Our orders FINALLY arrived I got a chocolate croissant and Ice coffee while Wednesday got her usual, quad over ice and croissant. And Div and Yoko got theirs (I'm just lazy) . While we were eating I felt Wednesday's hand on my thighs.

She then rubs it back in forth but not that intense. She stops and looked at me. And she puts her hand higher and puts her hand inside my skirt and puts her hand inside my underwear, she circles my clit slowly, making me almost moan at the action.

Good thing Yoko and Divina didn't suspect a THING. She keeps circling my clit until I almost c#mmed.

"Please don't do this in front of them. We're literally in a cafè." I whisper to Wednesday which she nodded and pulled her hand out of my skirt.

I sigh in relief since I almost moaned out loud.

"Enid? Why do you look like a tomato?" Yoko asks me.

"Oh- uhm.. I- nothing" I stutter, damn it Wednesday you've done it again. Yoko raises an eyebrow looking at me and continued on with her story of her almost dying.

"Well I guess me and Wens will be going back to the dorm for now." I say standing up from the booth Wednesday following me and waving to the girls.

We went back to the dorm and the second I locked the door Wednesday pinned me on the wall her looking at my lips. She starts kissing my neck leaving purple marks.

"Wens~ please not now I'm still recovering from......the incident..." I said to my girlfriend.

She nodded and went to the bed to cuddle. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like her, she respects my boundaries when I tell her to.

She is very kind....only to me and people I tell her to be. But still I don't deserve this she is too beautiful for me...
_________
912 words
😘 I'll be updating 2 new chapters tomorrow and I'll be posting it next week or this week. Bye corny bitches🥰🩷