PT. 1

(Y/n) POV
You just arrived home you turn on the lights you removed your shoes before stepping inside you look around and notice something strange.

"Shun??? Baby? I'm home!"

You announced yourself but you got no response back you tilted your head to the side feeling all confused when you saw clothes spread around the place.

What's this?

As you followed the clothes leading you to your shared bedroom the door is slightly open you took a peek all of the sudden you gasped tears form between your eyes you covered your mouth so your sobs won't be heard.

"Shun..."

You whispered under your breath you immediately made your way outside the house quietly cause you don't want to wake them up as soon as you step out you felt your knees weaken and fall the rain starts to pour hard you then burst into tears.

Why does it hurt so much when I already know it? When have I already noticed it from the very beginning? Why does it still hurt like this? This is so stupid! I can't hate them... after all, I am not the first one... I have no right to be hurt like this...

It feels like you're walking in an endless tunnel because you've been wandering whenever your feet take you too you stop by the club and get yourself drunk suddenly someone approached you look up and found Hakken.

"What happened?!" You can hear the panic in his/her voice as you shook your head.

"I-it's nothing." You shrug it off but you know he/she will keep insisting until you spilled it up.

"You know you can't hide anything from me... just tell me what happened to you? Why are you crying? Why your eyes are all swollen red?" Hakken question you burst into tears again.

"Why does it still hurt when I already know about it all Hakken why do I feel like I'm dying?" You said he/she looks at you with sympathy.

"You already know it?" Hakken asked you nodded.

"For a very long time... I can be also observant ya know?" You let out a feigning laugh.

"Since when?" Hakken take your glass and drank the liquor joining you and making you stare at him.

"That's mine...! Why don't you get yours?" You say he/she shook his/her head.

"Just me when?" Hakken said you chuckles.

"Ever since college when we first met Luca." You answered he/she let out a heavy breath.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you immediately we thought that Shun will tell you himself," Hakken added making you shake your head off.

"It's not your fault don't worry... I understand." You tapped his/her shoulder. "If they are going to make out they should have informed me so that I didn't go home yet."

"M-make out?! Did they?!" Hakken almost raised his/her voice but you hush him/her.

"Lower your voice..." you mumble.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing?" You gaze at him confused.

"I couldn't protect you." Hakken took your glass of liquor again.

"Shut up! Don't say that I choose this so don't blame yourself for my stupidity." You push him/her slightly.

"No it's my-"

"Stop it! You're being pathetic again Hakken." You said he/she stops. "It's not your fault do you get that? It seems like you're already drunker than I am, seeing you acting like that."

"No I am not... don't get yourself drunk little bean Suke is not worth tears from you love..." He/she caresses your face he/she then wipes your tears with his/her thumb. "Stop crying now... you look ugly."

"Stop..." you say with a chuckle. "You're making me feel weird things again."

"It's because you're getting drunk." He/she says you spend the night talking with Hakken till both of you get drunk you checked in a motel and fall onto the bed. "Can I take this as an advantage?"

"Enough with your silly talks weirdo... come here."

You pulled Hakken closer to you kissing him/her it went very sweet yet painful because Shun's image flashed through your head tears fall from your eyes.

This is me being stupid... making out with his friends' cause of hatred & anger

Hakken wipe your tears and shower you with kisses on the jawline down to your neck as he/she continues his/her work you can still see Shun's pretty smile, sweet laughter, and the way he pouts cutely when all of the sudden the sight of him making out with his boyfriend Luca crashes everything you just closed your eyes trying to forget about him.

~•~•~

You woke up with a very painful headache aside from being broken-hearted you glance beside you Hakken is sleeping so quietly a soft smile plastered between your lips.

It's worth it... but I miss him

All of a sudden your phone rings you immediately took it to answer.

(Y/n): hello who's this?
???: who what? It's me your boyfriend Shun.

(Y/n): what is it?
Shunsuke: wait what? What's up with your stupid question early in the morning?
(Y/n): I just woke up you know?
Shunsuke: so what then? Why you didn't go home last night?
(Y/n): I... ah...

You look at your side suddenly Hakken takes a deep breath opening his/her eyes he/she was about to speak when he/she noticed you're talking with someone on the phone.

"Who is it?" Hakken mouthed without a sound.

"Shun..." you answered muted Hakken just nod hugging you and pulling you closer to his/her chest.

Shunsuke: what? Can you just hurry and answer it?
(Y/n): why are you so irritated at this early hour uh?
Shunsuke: ask that yourself!
(Y/n): if we're going to argue on the phone I'd rather end this call.
Shunsuke: ugh... fine so why you didn't go home?
(Y/n): I hang out with Hakken why?
Shunsuke: what?
(Y/n): we went for a drink and we passed out happy.
Shunsuke: what the fuck are you saying there?! You didn't go home because you were busy hanging out with My Friend?!
(Y/n): so what? You didn't pick me up so I had to call somebody I don't wanna go home all by myself!
Shunsuke: alright I'm sorry...
(Y/n): no excuse? That's even better.
Shunsuke: let's just talk when you arrived okay? I don't wanna argue with you.
(Y/n): whatever.

You hung up you sigh feeling all frustrated Hakken is still asleep you just stayed after a while Hakken accompanied you home.

"T-thank you... and about last night?" You turn around biting your lower lip.

"Don't mind it... we just got drunk alright?" Hakken ruffles your hair.

"Okay..." you wave your hand before stepping inside Luca is still there you frown all upset.

"What is it?" He looks at you.

"Are you mad or something?" Shun asked you shook your head.

"I'm not." You briefly answered before going straight to the bathroom to take a shower you glanced at Luca he was wearing Shun clothes.

(Y/n) POV END