Sweet Punishment

Wuju was leaning against the doorway & amusingly looking at sulky raon who was drying his hair.

"You're not gonna ask me to dry your hair today baby?"

"You can.... if it's not too much of a trouble, since that's all i am to you." said raon while mumbling the last part.

"Oh come on baby you know that wasn't me, that was your boss." said wuju while walking towards raon who was sulking even more now.

"But you're my boss!"

"Okay, I'm sorry but you know i didn't mean it."

"But it still hurt." said raon who was still pouting.

"I'm really sorry love....maybe you can punish me for it." said wuju.
And raon noticed that suddenly the sincerity in his eyes was gone and now there was sparkle of mischief in his eyes. He was very familiar with the way wuju was looking at him at that moment. But he was still angry so he pretended to not understand cause faking one's emotions was one of the things he learned from humans.

"Huh..punish? But why? I don't want to punish you."

"You sure?" Said wuju while pulling raon towards the bed & making him sit on his lap as he started to dry raon's hair.

Suddenly raon knew exactly what to say to annoy wuju, to take his revenge for what he said before.
"If you insist so much darling then i do have punishment for you."

Wuju's eyes lit up as raon said that.

"Sure what is it?"

"There are two punishments but since i love you so much i will try not to be too hard on you." said raon while getting up from wuju's lap.

This was when wuju realized he had messed up big time & the 'punishment' might not be what he initially thought it was & raon definitely wasn't gonna let this go easily.

Raon continued "1st punishment is that cop is banned from coming to the Bakery & second is you sleep in living room for a week."

"Ok wait 1st one is fine whatever I don't care about that cop but the 2nd one is too far baby."

"Is it really?"

"Yes, it is not only punishement to me but also to you."

"How is it a punishment to me?" Asked raon with confusion & a cute pout on his face.

"It is, since you're the one who uses me like a personal teddy bear to cuddle while you sleep."

"Oh I didn't think of that....okay change of punishment. For a week I'm the boss of the bakery." Said raon while feeling like he had won an argument with wuju for the first time.

"Aren't you always?"

"Just answer wuju! Yes or no?"

"Yes yes yes whatever you want love. Now come here." said wuju while pulling raon on his lap again. Except for this time it wasn't to dry raon's hair.