ACT I - Space Wanderer. Chapter 5 - The Rogort Method.

"Having many indicators for assessing a person's condition, at that moment the SBO could and did work every second. Increased blood pressure, palpitations, momentary excitement. Everything was seen by the algorithm as signs of danger to life." Parker continued.

" How is the situation from that parable, as it was, about the boy who cried wolves? "

" Yes, exactly, strange as it may seem to realize, but any new social project, even after years of analysis and preparation, actually turns out to be zilch. "

" What do you have in mind? What other puff? Vic asked.

"Zilch, they call it generally, the result has a negative impact or the absence of it at all. And what makes SBO a failure at the start is that it recorded one tenth of a percent of the total number of truly dangerous situations, and the remaining ninety-nine and nine were simply reactions of organisms to minor stimuli. "

" And further on in the experience of calls, more and more variables were added, making the system more and more perfect, in our ship-limited realities. "

"And an unknown anomaly revealed a new variable to be introduced after two hundred years of conservation." Interrupted Vic's interrogator and finished his deduction." Also, one should not lose sight of the speed with which the anomaly moved, and we mean the calculation of the speed of our ship against the time it took to pass through all three points of contact, or only the identified cases. "

"Do you mean that it was not the ship that passed, the location of the unknown anomaly, but the anomaly itself, so to speak, flashed through our ship? "

"Yes, everything is exactly like that if, to simplify. The speed of passing through all three points also remained unchanged. "

"Maybe someone from the upper or lower dimensions was trying to do their experiment?" Vic tried to joke, not noticing that he was focusing on the word "own".

"Your experiment? What kind of experiment are you referring to, you spoke earlier about non-participation in experiments." Parker was hooked on an unconscious accent.

"Oh, this, yesterday after the incident. . ." Vic began to retell yesterday's incident, "And then the antrobot began to chew, and the experiment ended. "

" Participation in the SIZNOVA program is good. And then in the last hundred years, the number of even simple applications has decreased quantitatively. "

"Maybe everyone thinks that they have accepted the monorail project as an example, so all the resources of the ship go to it, and new ones, in turn, will be screened out, even if these applications would have been accepted at another time? "

SIZNOVA on the ship, they called a competition of projects designed to increase the chances of completing the expedition with success and helping the colonists settle down and adapt at the place of arrival.

SBO, the monorail system, and many other projects have previously passed through this system. Where the idea or the germ of an idea was realized and adjusted by the team for its further use.

For example, Phil Wander's project for the production of Tochka suits, in turn, could, in theory, help people both in further flight and in overcoming problematic situations in a new home for humanity. Being a multifunctional and easy to use device.

" Maybe so." Victoria continued. But still, in the process of searching for problems, devices of unknown functionality are often found now, from which we can conclude. . ." She stopped to finish her thought, letting Vic complete it.

In about five seconds after the officer stopped speaking, Vic continued unconsciously and without using his patience.

" That the probability of no new applications is correlated with the number of new inventions found. What could lead to the point where there is a statistical appearance of a regression in applications even though the number of new inventions has not decreased?" Passing out his assumption for the truth, Vic said.