Connie & Lucky's Pregnant!

It was a quiet night in Kidsland..... Connie, Lucky, & Lanky, were getting ready for Bed!

*We then see Connie waiting to go to the bathroom!*

Connie: *Then she said while tapping her foot impatiently* Hurry Up Luck i gotta use the bathroom!

Lucky: I'm almost done.... Hold On! *She said while finishing up & flushing the toilet* *Then she opens the door and says...* Ok i'm done! *She said as she was coming out of the bathroom.*

Connie: Thank God Finally!!!:D *She said Joyfully as she ran quickly to the Bathroom & closed the door!*

Lucky: Heh... *She was about too yawn when something was caught in her throat!*

While that was going on... Lanky was playing Mario Party DS on his New 3DS XL before going to Bed!

Lanky; Alright made it to the boss time to finish this!!! *He said in Determination!* *An hour later* Yesssssssss!!!!!!! I did it i Beat the game! Woohoo!!!!!:D *Yawns* Now it's time for Bed! *As such he turned off his DS then he turned off the light...*

Lucky: I i think something is coming ou... *She was then cut off by something fishy* *Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *After that a green cloud shows and dissapears into the Hallway. She then blushes Red!* Excuse me! *She said as she then went to her room... & closed the door...*

Connie: And done! *She said as she was finishing up... Then she Yawned and left the Bathroom... And then she went to her room & closed the door!

It was 12:45 am in the morning....

Both Connie & Lucky seemed to be having trouble sleeping

Connie: Mmm..... *Grunting Painfully* Ah why is my Stomach Cramping My God! *She said as she went to the bathroom again very quickly!*

Lucky:*Also grunting painfully!!!* Ow!!!!!! My tummy hurts need to go to the bathroom Now!:-O *She said as she also went to the bathroom.... But she waited her turn. *Then her sister came out then she went inside & closed the door.*

Connie: *She then came out with her Stomach still hurting & back to her room!* Man this hurts!

Lucky: *Just like Connie her belly also start hurting again too. Then she ran too her room and closed the door to her room! Then she went to bed again...

The Next Day

It is 7:30 am in the morning as the trio was getting ready for the day

Lanky: *He was playing on his 3DS as he went to the kitchen to get Breakfast ready.....*

1 hour Later.....

Lanky: BREAKFAST!!!!!! *He said as he saw his sisters with messed up hairdoos!* Morning Yo! How was your night you two?

Both: Morning! *They both said in a groggily tired tone...*

Connie: It was Awful... *She said as she sat down on a chair and picked up a box of Fishy O's....*

Lucky: My belly was hurting last night.... *She said getting a Banana from the Fruit Bowl!*

Connie: Mine too.... *She said as she kept eating! as she kept on eating she noticed her gut!* Woah!!!!!:-O Has my big Ol' Gut always been this Huge?

Lucky: Mmm no not really... *She wondered* Not ever since ya got drunk at that Prison cell that we were in back at The Thunder King's Castle. *She added*

Connie: Yeah! I remember... Those were the days. I was a bit of a party animal back in the day when we were in that cell.... *Then she flashbacks to the Thunder King's Castle in a jail cell....*