Uhh.... Surprise?

Lanky: Come back here that Fish is MINE! *He said... As he is starting to catch up with his sisters....

Connie: Oh Really? *Then she transforms into her cat form!* Meeoww!!!! *She said as she then ran really fast!!!!!*

Lanky: Grr.... Two can play at that game Big Sis! *Then he transforms into a cat aswell...* Meow! *He said as he then kept running until... BAM!!!!! *He ran into a wall and then he was an Accordion due to him hitting into the wall....*

Connie: Well that was a Bang! Heh.... *She said as she continued to chase Lucky through the streets.....*

Lanky: Oww.... *He said as he started hopping back home until someone picked him up....* Joey it's me Lanky i'm not an Instrument!

Joey: *Couldn't hear him since he had headphones on!* Hmm what's that?*He said as he looked at the green Accordion...* Hey look at that an Accordion. *Then he picks it up and then grabs it and starts playing the song Mad World!*

*Then someone tosses a coin in his hat.* *Then we go back to Connie still chasing her sister...*

Connie: Lucky that fish is MINE!!! *She said as she catches up to her...*

Lucky: Hmph! We will see... Big Sis! *She then shape shifts into Miles Tails Prower... As she then flies up above real high!

Connie: Huh... What is she.... *Then she looks up above* WOAH!!!!:O

Lucky: That fish is Mine Connie!!! *She said as she drops a bomb to her Older sister...*

Connie: Hmm... We will see luck we will see... *She said as she then shapeshifts as Sonic The Hedgehog!*

Connie: *She then runs as she dodges every bomb that Lucky drops... She then does a summersalt as she then shapeshifts back to normal!* Heh.... I knew those exercise DVDS could help me work out more.

Lucky: That's just pure LUCK Sis! Look out below.... *She said as she shapeshifted back to normal. As she then goes on her back as Connie then trips and falls as she and lucky roll down a hill!

Connie: Luck lu lu Lucky i'm getting dizzy...

Lucky: Jo join the club sis Sister!!!

Both: *They said dizzyyingly as they kept rolling down the big long hill....* It's my fish... NO! It's Mine.... Quit pulling my Tail Lucky.... Owch.... Your pulling my Ear!

*While the duo kept rolling down... The Thunder Queen and the others were getting ready as they began to wait for them to Arrive...*

Mimi: When do you guys think they'll come here? *She said as the Red Cat climbed the ladder...*

Henry: Don't know... *The Ghost said as he then floated up to finish the banner...*

Thunder Queen: Hurry up everyone... Cuz Connie & Lucky are coming here in a few minutes.

All: Yes your Majasty!

Me: Hey has anyone seen Joey and Lanky anywhere?

Mimi: Nope. I wonder where they are? *She wondered*

*Then some more people came to see Joey perform some songs... He played Christmas through Halloween.

And boy people loved him and Lanky! As that happend the crowd grew bigger and Bigger... Lanky however wasn't fond of it at all!*

Lanky: That's it! Show's Cancelled! *Then he shapeshifts back to normal!*

Crowd: Aww....:( When will there be another show?

Joey: Ooooh.... Umm.... About That...

*Then a little boy walks up to the stage and then puts his Teddy Bear on the stage...*

Joey: Like i said. The next show will be Tomorrow!

Crowd: YAY!!!! *They said as they cheered!*

Joey: See you tomorrow. *Then the curtains then closed shut!* *He then leaves the stage as he then goes to Lanky's Treehouse and thinks..* (How am i gonna convince Lanky about this?) He thought as he kept running...*

Back to Connie & Lucky who were still rolling down the hill.

Both: How long is this hill? I think i'm gonna hurl Connie!

Me: Your Majesty there almost here! *I said as i then hide behind the table.*

Thunder Queen: Excellent! *She said as she then turns off the lights.*

Both: *Then the pair rolling through the door until they noticed the others...*

All: Sur... WOAH!!!!:O *Then BAM!!! They all crashed and went flying all over the place...*

Connie: *Who rubbed her head a bit... Then she walked to the light switch and turned it on! Who's the party for Sam? *She asked.*

Me: I It's for you Girls... Just che check out the banner... *I said as I then rubbed my head...*

Both: *Then the two siblings then looked at the yellow banner that reads: Congratulations Connie and Lucky! They then look around and see the punch and balloons and snacks and games and etc... As they then turned back to there friends and said...* Oops! *As they then blushed Red due to Embarrassment and crashing the party...*

All: Surprise... *We all said painfully as we slowly got up and rubbed our heads.*