Jealous?

From where anyone else was sitting, it would seem as if Sana was just being her usual self when it came to being around Dahyun. They've been best friends their entire life after all, so it was perfectly dignified for Sana to have her arm slung around Dahyun's neck as they giggled over some Insane thing together, right? Right.

For Tzuyu, it was more than that. She knew about their past. She knew about how Dahyun broke Sana's heart because of her indecisiveness and her refusal to leave Momo. Tzuyu didn't hate Dahyun, in fact she respected her for not cheating, but at the expense of Sana's heart? No way.

It's not that Tzuyu was jealous – wait, she was. There was still something unnerving about how Sana touched Dahyun's arm with delicate fingertips. Truth be told, they looked good together. Dahyun and Sana as a couple was the expected outcome, after all, not Tzuyu and Sana. And that kind of hurt for Tzuyu. She hated how no one believed them to be good for each other.

After the grueling practice, Tzuyu snuck out of the choir room to head to her locker without Sana's hand in hers. Her hand felt lonely and so did she, but she didn't want to coddle Sana. She didn't want to be that possessive girlfriend that wants Sana for herself but it just didn't help that she was with Dahyun. The girl she used to have feelings for – Dahyun.

With a sigh, Tzuyu took out her textbooks for the weekend while trying not to be too sensitive over the fact that her girlfriend was with another girl that she used to have all these intense feelings for. Maybe she couldn't really compete. After all, Dahyun was the better dancer, she was a brilliant kisser, she was still a cheerleader and Sana loved her first...

"Where did you go, baby?" Tzuyu jerked around and saw Sana smiling at her. "You snuck away when I wasn't looking."

"Yeah..." Tzuyu gripped her physics textbook and took calming breaths. She didn't want to lose her temper while still in the school building. The last time it happened, she had to pay to have her locker door replaced. "Are you still spending the night or are you hanging out with Dahyun this weekend?"

"Mmm, I'm still staying over tonight but I'm hanging with Dubu on Sunday, why?" Sana checked her appearance in front of the mirror and took Tzuyu's hand in hers. "Let's go? C'mon, I'm starving and I want some food. Dubu was talking about—"

At that point, Tzuyu drowned out the sound of Sana's voice, as beautiful as it was. She was getting annoyed about every single thing that Dahyun did and how funny it was that when she parked her car on the driveway, she got out of the vehicle without another word to Sana. She went up the stairs, dumped her books and her bag by her desk and slumped down on her bed face first into the soft pillow. Tzuyu was fucking exhausted.

"Tzuyu, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Sana stormed into Tzuyu's bedroom, slamming the door behind her. "Why would you walk out on me like that? Rude much?"

Tzuyu turned her head, half of her face still hidden by the pillow, which was good because it was that eye that was tearing up. "Rude is talking about a girl you used to have feelings for while your girlfriend is right in front of you."

"What?" Sana walked closer to Tzuyu and sat on the bed in front of her. "What are you on about? I was talking about Dahyun—" At this, Tzuyu scoffed and rolled away from her girlfriend. She would rather remain silent and have her anger consume her than to have a violent fight that involved screaming and tears for either one of them. "Tzuyu, are you jealous of Dahyun?"

"No." Tzuyu tried her hardest not to sound petulant but Sana knew her well enough for her question to be rhetorical.

"Oh baby..." Sana smirked and crawled over to spoon Tzuyu from behind. She rested her chin on the black haired girls's shoulder and kissed her ear. "You have nothing to be jealous of. Dahyun and I are best friends, just like how you and I are."