'I'll talk to him' ~TnTduo~ angst

BEAUTY GRACE AND PROFILE PICTURES. PERIOT. i am running off an 

HOUR AND A HALF OF SLEEP✨ 

SO SLAY, 

SO PURR

SO MATERIAL GIRL.

imma cry. I'm so tired. TELL ME WHY FEAR FACTOR IS SO F R E A K I N G ADDICTINING.

but fr this one a lil sad doe. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i have more  

BEEDUO✨

in store for you slayers, so I wanted to get this out.

BYEEEEEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~

TW: IMPLYED BULLYING, CRYING, TECNOBLADE HATING QUACKITY AND 🤐TOMMY  INIT🫥 (or Timmy ain't it, if ykykykykykyk)

!HIGHSCHOOL AU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     George, Dream, Sapnap, Karl, Bbh, Skeppy, Quackity, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo, have been best friends since around the 3rd grade, Ranboo being welcomed in the 7th grade, (starting date tubbo in freshman year) but Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbos oldest brother, had everything against Quackity  the first, 7 years,(3rd grade - freshman year) for no reason. Technoblade hated him so much infact, that he was starting psyhsical fights  with Q daily. At  one point, quackity had to  get stitches, up his face. You see, techno and this guy Jared sliced it open. From his hairline to his chin, even making him blind in his left eye. For the past two years almost, theyve been...civil. Only for Wilbur's sake though. And Wilbur (or tommy) was always the one to take care of it. Like now.
~~~~~~~~~

     "He can't just fucking say shit like that tommy!," Quackity yelled at the younger boy,  tears streaming down his tan cheeks, dripping on to Tommy's shoulder. " I know, he's just a bitch sometimes Q,"  the Brit answered, pulling the shorter closer, as he had been for the last 45 minutes. Yes, for an entire class period, Quackity and Tommy had locked themselves in a bathroom stall so Q can let off some steam, or let out some tears.
" he can't just call me a fucking fat ass that Wilbur pity dates-," Q started, before being abruptly cut off by a much deeper British accent then the boy sitting beside him. " who said what now? Quackity? What are you talking about? Love, unlock the door please."

     Upon seeing Wilbur's black combat boots underneath the small thor, Tommy quickly stood up at walked over and unlocked the door. Wilbur's heart cracked a little at the site, Quackity was curled up in the corner steaming hot tears rolling down his flushed skin, making their way over his neck. Wilber quickly stepped over and pulled Quackity close, swiftly wiping the tears away, careful of the boys sensitive scar. But more kept flowing.

     "Its alright love, Tommy, mine telling me what in bloody hell happened here?" Wilbur asked, calling off a bit harsher than intended. " oh, I don't know me, why don't you ask your beloved brother?" His tone dripping with sarcasm.

     " Oi, that's what I'm doing you bloody idiot! " Wilbur yelled back, well Tommy just gave him the look.The looked that said 'think you dumbass, your being really stupid right now' that's when realization hit Wilbur in the face like a stack of bricks. " you're actually kidding right? That fucking prick, " he said, anger taking his tone, as he pulled Quackity closer, allowing him to absolutely soak Wilburs yellow sweater in tears.

      " I'll talk to him, or at least try to" Tommy piped up , " I'll talk to him, and if I can't get through to him, I'll make Phil talk to him. I'm sorry he does this big Q,"

~~~~~

Slayyyyy
Two chapters in one night?!?!?!?!
Whatttttttttt

Slay

-xoxo icyhot