𝒊𝒊𝒊.

'𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧'

★・・・・・・★

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 who in their right mind enjoys political science, especially with a boring ass teacher like Mr Fitz. But there's one thing this class has that the rest of my others don't and that is, Ethan Landry. He sits in the row in front of me, one seat to the left, which means I get a full view of the back of his head. 

This class was the first time I ever met him, it was the beginning of the year and he walked in late and the only seat available was the one in front of me, one seat to the left, as he stumbled to his seat he gave a small, embarrassed smile and I melted right then and there, not to mention he is crazy smart. Then right after, I saw him sitting at our table at lunch and Chad introduced us to him as his roommate, to me that was a sign from the universe that we were meant to be together, except I'm too scared to say something so now I just occasionally stare, the fear of rejection and humiliation being ever present in my life.

"Miss Phan, Miss Phan," the teacher calling out my name snapped me back into reality and I realised that everyone was looking back staring, including Ethan, I wanted to die from embarrassment.

"Yes Mr Fitz?" I tried to say as innocently as possible as Ethan lightly shook his head in amusement at the fact I had been caught zoned out.

"I said the answer for question 2c is..."

"Uhh, um," I looked through the textbook to find any answer, with no luck, I looked at Ethan with pleading eyes as he watched me struggle. He mouthed the letter 'B'.

"The answer is B, sir," I responded to the teacher, earning a proud smile and a small nod from Ethan.

"Well done Miss Phan, next time pay attention please," with a slight raise of his eyebrows he turned his back to the board. I opened my notebook and tore off a piece of paper, I quickly scribbled a 'thank you :)' and leaned forward to tap Ethan on the shoulder, passing him the note. I waited in anticipation, my eyes darting from Ethan to the teacher, making sure he didn't get caught passing notes in class. Ethan then looked back quickly, throwing the note on my desk. I opened it 'You are very welcome but I'm gonna need some sort of repayment, buy me lunch?' I looked up to see Ethan's eyes already on me, I smiled at him and nodded my head and he returned the smile and looked back at his page. I tucked the note away back into my bag.

★・・・・・・★

Ethan and I waited in line for lunch, we talked about the most arbitrary things and the conversation felt and flowed so naturally, I genuinely loved talking to him.