Distraction

Sophie was currently sat at the back of the lecture hall swiping aimlessly on hinge. She wasn't too sure what the lecturer was telling the class, she had lacked energy and concentration for the past few days, the marketing part of her degree had always been uninteresting to her, but this was the degree she wanted to do.

Everyone on Hinge seemed to be very similar, all of them trying to be humorous but failing. There was of course some men that she was attracted to but the conversation was always bland and boring, she was starting to loose hope. That was until she came across the lad that she had met the other day.

George. His profile actually sparked some interest in her. He seemed to be a bit of a joker, and he was very attractive. she swiped right, hoping to get an instant match unfortunately that didn't happen. Putting her phone down, she tries to spend her attention back to the lecture for the last 15 minuets.

George's Pov

I had a busy day, Max and myself were currently recording for another episode of the useless hotline discussing about plans we have for the following year, Andrew was making a small guest appearance. They were a great couple, how Andrew puts up with Max for so long amazes me.

After here I was having to rush back home to film a few videos with the 'chaos crew' each of us all had a video ready to go out, but after everything coming out with Lewis, we decided it was best to film new videos without him in them. We all didn't agree with what happened, each of us were shocked by his actions, Cam and Alexx more than anyone.

I had ordered an uber to pick me up from the building to take me back home. Saying goodbye to Max, Andrew and the team I left taking my phone out of my pocket seeing a notification from hinge. Sophie, from the other night. Her profile seemed interesting, a photo with a young boy, both of them laughing, another one where an Elephant is eating out of her hand. I matched with her, sending a message straight away.

couldn't you get enough of me?

placing my phone back in my pocket I wait for the journey to end, as soon as it does I run up the stairs getting to the apartment I call home with Alex and Arthur. By the time I get to my room they were already in a discord call waiting for me.

'' He finally arrives!'' I hear Alex shout through the call, as I strip off from my jumper leaving my jeans and t-shirt on as it is too hot in my room.

'' sorry '' I start '' the recording with Max took longer than we expected and my uber got cancelled twice.''

'' don't worry about it '' he replies as he gets up videos of TikTok's for the first video.

--------

We had recorded a total of 3 videos so far, as we were waiting for ArthurTV to get up the video we would be watching for his channel, I check y phone seeing a notification from Sophie

If that's what you want to believe. I actually just wanted to make sure you were real.

Smirking to myself, I reply back

I'm real baby.

Turning my phone back over I turn my attention back to discord ready for the next video. But my mind was on her, I wanted, needed to speak to her more.

_______________________________

Sorry its a small chapter and it has taken a while for me to publish.

I had to edit this chapter and a few others because of Lewis, I didn't feel comfortable writing him into this story, so had to change a few things.

xx