Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Pancakes

Rye's POV:

I wake up to screaming from a couple of rooms over. It's obviously Clay playing with the boys. I groan, my joints ache from the weird position my body was sleeping in. The sheet falls from my torso, pooling at my waist. My bare feet instantly go cold from the coolness of my room. I trudge towards Clay's streaming room, passing Sap's on the way. I hear his voice from inside, he laughing at something or someone. I knock quietly on Clay's door, opening it just a tad. Clay's chair swivels towards me. 

Clay beams at me, and his smile could light up any room. He makes grabby hands at me as I shuffle closer towards him. He pats his lap, inviting me to sit. I chuckle and slide my legs around him, straddling his waist. My legs fall through the gap between the armrests and the back. Clay's arms wrap around me, pulling me into a tight, warm hug. I sigh in content. I bury my head into Clay's neck as he gets comfortable in the seat, getting back to playing Minecraft. 

The warmth of Clay and the vibrations of his voice lull me back to sleep in no time. I wake up to Clay's hands rubbing up and down my back. He whispers in my ear, "Ry, Ry. You need to wake up now. it's 11 o'clock." I grumble and bury my head even further into Clay's neck. He chuckles and sighs as he starts to stand up, my legs still wrapped around his waist. "Rye, Sap says he needs you to make breakfast." I sigh and say, "Fine, but you will give me extra cuddles tonight."

"You know it!" He chuckles, walking down stairs with me still attached to his torso. Sapnap is sitting at the kitchen island on his phone, probably scrolling through Twitter. When he looks up, his face lights up. The frown immediately replaced with a grin. He's clearly thinking of food when he looks at me. 

I get down from Clay and start to make the breakfast all the boys like, which are pancakes with chocolate chips inside. It seems as though I'll be forever stacking up on chocolate chips if I continue to live in this house. I bet I've lost about a hundred dollars on these boys, just from buying chocolate chips.

As I start to dish some pancakes on the boys' plates, I hear loud footfalls running down the stairs. It's obviously George coming to get his breakfast. Soon enough, he slides into the room and walks up to the island, where Clay and Sapnap are sitting eating their food. "You started without me?" George pouts as I smile, sliding a plate full of pancakes his way.

"Yeah, of course we did. Why would we sacrifice ourselves for you?" Sapnap grumbles through a full mouth. George gasps dramatically, holding a hand to his chest. I scoff and gesture to his now, getting cold food. I then serve myself a plate and sit down at the island. My bare arms touching the cool marble countertop. I feel the urge to jerk away but resist as I dig into my yummy pancakes.

"So, what are we doing today?" Clay asks as he gets up and puts the plate in the kitchen sink. I hum quietly, thinking before I open my mouth to answer. But before I could get any words out, Sapnap smiles and says, "Why not shopping?"

A small pause between the four of us. "Yeah, sure, why not?" Clay says, smirking at me. I huff and smile back before responding to Sapnap. "Yeah, sounds great. What time should we go, though?" I question.

"What about 1pm, so we can all properly get ready?" George proposes. I think about it, then remember I needed to get my new PC set up for streaming. So I agreed with a miniscule nod. George smirks before bragging that he got me to agree, saying that I never do.

I groan and roll my eyes, getting up from my chair to start to wash the dirty plates, which now lined the sink. Sapnap laughs as he watches me pout and gets up to help me, accusing the two others of never helping me, even though we all know that they have, on countless occasions.

After we finish, I give Sapnap a big hug to thank him and walk upstairs to shower and do all the essential things women need to do before they go out. I got dressed in my normal clothing, which consisted of skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and my worn-out Docs. It was slightly colder today, so I put on a corduroy jacket for good measure.

I heard shouting and screaming coming from the hallway, so I sighed and peaked out from behind my door. All I saw was a pair of legs laying on the ground, which looked to be like George's, dissappear from my sight. I scoffed and wondered how I was still friends with these idiots for all this time.

But I then remember I had needed them and will forever keep needing them, until the day I die. It all got better when George came to the US. We all got closer together and became the real Dream Team we were destined to be.

I moved to the US from England, when I was 19 to live with Clay and Sapnap, when I got my Visa. My mum had always encouraged me to travel when I was young, to get the most out of my younger years. But I decided to move in with my best friend, Clay, from when I was a child.

I heard a whistle from downstairs, I assumed it was by Sapnap, who did this occasionally to get our attention. I made my way downstairs to find all the boys ready, sitting on the sofa with their heads, all looking at their phones.

I smiled and cleared my throat to get their attention. They all looked up at the same time. "Woah," Sapnap whispered. I scrunched my nose up and shook my head. "What?" I questioned. "Nothing." Clay said in reassurance, "You look amazing." He clarified. I smiled and felt my face heat up.

"Let's go before I burn the whole place down with my face." I joked before turning around and walking to the garage door. I hear the tumble of footsteps behind me, I smile and shake my head.

I choose my black tesla and get in, waiting for the boys to stop squabbling about who gets to ride shotgun. They finally choose, as I see Clay head my way, before the pouting boys head to the back doors of the car.

I make sure we're all buckled in before I start the car. It took us 15 minutes to get to our destination, I had to suffer through 10 of those, listening to George screech in my ear, about how unfair Sapnap was this morning.

It finally stopped as we got near. He apparently had hurt his voice, so that's why he stopped. I don't know how I've survived this long with them. But I'll be able to survive a lot more.

(Author, hi guys hope you like this chapter. It's quite short in my opinion, but idk. Tell me what you guys think.)