• ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ •

ᴛʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs! 🌸🪷

-- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯: --
I woke up and checked the time, - 2:36am -
I looked around the room and noticed Hunter reading a book on the couch in the basement.
"Hunter?" I said,looking at him,he turned his head around to me and closed his book.
"O-Oh Willow!,I didn't realise you were awake!" He said,sounding pretty nervous.
"What are you doing awake?" I said,standing up and walking over to him,sitting down beside him.
"I just couldn't sleep.." he said,looking down at his hands,which were shaking,I held his hand and looked up at him.
"Hunter,you need to sleep,your eye bags are getting darker everyday.." I said,looking up at him,holding his hand
"There not that bad!" He said,feeling his eye bags
"Right..?" He looked at me.
"No,there not bad,but you need to get some rest" I said,taking the book and putting it on the side.
"I just can't sleep..knowing that he's out there somewhere..I just wanna make sure everyone's safe.." he said,looking at me.
"How about,I stay awake for the next hour,making sure everyone is safe,then I wake you up and you take watch for the next hour" I said,looking up at him
"Promise you won't let me sleep for more than an hour.." he said,looking down at me,squeezing my hand.
"I promise" I said,giving him a soft kiss on the lips,which made his ears and cheeks turn bright red. I pulled away and let him lie down,I lied down next to him,as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind,burying his head in my neck. I started stroking his hair until I heard quiet snores coming from him.
"I love you so much..." I said,giving him a quick kiss on the forehead before falling asleep slowly after.

-- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 —

-- 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯: —
I woke up slowly and lifted my head up slightly,realising I was cuddling up to Willow the whole night,I blushed slightly but got up,making sure not to wake her up,I checked the time — 11:23am —
"I must of slept long than I thought.." I said,rubbing my eyes and yawning,I sat on the couch and waited for Willow to wake up,I didn't wanna disturb her so I grabbed Cosmic Frontier and started reading and waiting patiently. About 30 minutes later I heard movement so I looked towards Willow and saw she was waking up,I set down my book and walked towards the sleepy Willow,sitting down next to her.
"Morning sleepyhead" i said,looking down at her,she sat up and looked at me,rubbing her eyes.
"How long have you been awake for?" She asked,looking at me.
"Around 30 minutes.." I said,looking at her.
"But you let me sleep the whole night..why.?" I said,twiddling my thumbs,waiting for a response.
"It was the only way I could get you to sleep,don't you feel just a little better?" She said,stroking her fingers through my hair.
"Especially since you were cuddling up to little old me last night" she said,smirking slightly,I blushed.
"Y-Your just easy to cuddle.." I said,looking away,my ears turning bright red.
"A least you slept,your hair is all fluffy now as well" she said,as she started messing with my hair,I laughed and looked at her,she looked back at me. She leaned closer,giving me a soft and gentle kiss on the lips,I kissed her back. The kiss only lasted about 30 seconds but it was beautiful,I pulled away and looked at her,smiling brightly.
"I'm gonna go check on the others,come find me when your ready Sweetie" she said,giving me a kiss on the forehead before leaving.
'𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥...'

ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴅ!🌸🪷