Truth .

~Scene continues~

"Y'all niggas gotta be the dumbest niggas! Y'all gon believe her if she say some other shit like I dropped a fucking kid off of the damn balcony! You gon believe that too huh? You dumbass- nigga you DUMB bro! And for me to really think you my fucking friend?! You gon sit here and let a fucking stranger come in this bitch and say some weird ass shit bro?!"

Ice Cube: "I'm just sayin, all this shit is throwing me off bro. Why the fuck would she come here?!? My nigga?? HERE!! Bro? And say your name out of all of all people?! You gotta make it make sense!"

"Cuz maybe the bitch wanna have a baby by me bro. How you ever thought of that? Huh twin?! Have you ever thought about that?!" Aaliyah walked back downstairs into the kitchen and I started getting on her too cuz hell nawl .

"And you? You gotta be the stupidest muthafucka! You gotta be fucking stupid! You wanna know why you fucking stupid!? Because why the fuck would you sit up here- bro you sat up here and you let her sit in the middle of the fucking walk way"

Aaliyah: " You brung her in the house! She said she been here!" Once I heard that I lost my shit .
"Have you ever sent her?! Have YOU ever sent her?!?! YOU AINT NEVER SEEN HER NIGGA!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Aaliyah: "I'm just sayin she said Tupac and how she know we was here? Hm?"
Ice Cube: "Obviously, she came to dropped off the pregnancy test THEN came back a couple hours- PHYSICALLY came back nigga! PHYSICALLY!!"

"What?! SO! SO?!" "SHE PHYSICALLY POPPING UP!!! SHE PHYSICALLY COMING BACK!!" Cube walked over to the table and grabbed the pregnancy test with the letter and showed it to me like Ian seen the shit before .

Ice Cube: "THIS IS THE SHIT FROM A COUPLE HOURS AGO BRO!!!" "SO NIGGA?!" "YOU GOTTA MAKE THE SHIT MAKE SENSE!!"

"WHAT?!? YOU AINT MAKING SENSE AT ALL!! SO WHAT SHES CRAZY NIGGA?! HES DUMB AS FUCK"
Aaliyah: "Okay look look, why she aint say Cube? Why she ain't say Kobe? Why she ain't say Hakeem?"

Ice Cube: "He steady lying it's the principle. We just want you to stop lying, man up be honest"

"But lemme tell you sum twin, okay cuz I can see where Cube talkin bout but me and you go way back and he don't know. Lemme tell you sum when this one bitch that I DID have sex with said she was pregnant was there any type of thing about me not being there for her AND the baby?"

Aaliyah: "No nigga!" "So why the fuck you think this is?!" "But she said it's yours twin!"

Ice Cube: "Man up nigga!" "You been all on my dick muthafucka! You know what that's yo baby right there nigga that's yo baby! SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA!"

Ice Cube: "Well how she get here?!"
"I don't know nigga! She drove!? Niggas acting like any bitch can't get a damn address"

Aaliyah: "She pulled up in a Benz! Who the fuck finna drive all the way down here from wherever in a Benz?!"
Ice Cube: "I don't know! The nigga being untruthful! He don't want us to know the damn truth so just leave it alone!"

"Shut the fuck up nigga what the fuck you think this shit is bitch?! Talk is cheap either run that shit or shut the fuck up black muthafucka."

Ice Cube: "Just keep it real nigga that's it" "THATS NOT MY FUCKING BABY!!!!! AND I DONT KNOW THAT BITCH!!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!"

~COUPLE DAYS LATER~

I laid my head on Veah lap thinking about the argument me and the rest of the gang had .

Veah: "Bae what's wrong forreal tell me. You've been "verbally distant" ever since I got in yesterday"
"Ain't nothing wrong. I'm chilling"

Veah: "Bet move Pac" she got up left the room and slammed the door behind her .

I sat up shaking my head in stress."Damn"

VEAH POV

"MY'ASIA" I ran into her room and plopped on her bed "Heyyy" she said putting down her magazine .

"You gotta let me know the 411 about Tupac" She sat up and sighed .

MyMy: "Listen, Aaliyah told me that a girl came by last week accusing Pac of getting her pregnant. Pac kept denying and denying it but Cube nor Liyah didn't believe him"

Hakeem: "What y'all talkin bout?" He walked in the room and laid on the bed .

"Ummm Pac and a bitch??" "Oh....listen a girl just pulled up forreal and said Pac got her pregnant, in my defense I don't think it's true. Pac made it very crispily clear that it wasn't his baby or he didn't know the girl"

I ran back to the room calm and collected and closed the door behind me .