--14--

--mentions of blood, murder/death, suicide, self harm, etc...

--angst

--cursing

chapter is probably confusing, hope you understand it </3

---

Chan got a phone call from an unknown number. Seungmin snatched the phone and answered it. they would hear a strange voice from the other side, "hello?" Chan asked. "if you want Hyunjin back...". "HE'S DEAD!!" Seungmin quickly yelled. "oh baby boy~ he's right here~" Seungmin shivered at the weird nickname. they then heard Hyunjin's whines and small sobs. Seungmin would be shaking, but was also confused. "give him back!!" "do me a favor then" 

"what is it?" I.N grabbed the phone from Seungmin. "I-Innie!!..." Hyunjin whined, "shut up, brat!"  Hyunjin yelled out for I.N. they would then hear a loud thud. "what do you want!!??" I.N yelled, starting to get worried. "your I.N correct?.." I.N sighed, "yes, why?". "great, let me have you instead of....this whore...." I.N growled, "don't call him that!!". "do we have a deal or not!!??" Seungmin would be crying by now, he quickly hugged I.N from behind, not wanting him to go. "y-yes..." I.N said, tears running down his face. "great, I'm at location XXXX" the person would then hang up. "I have a plan..." I.N said, rubbing Seungmin's back

--later--

I.N arrived at the place. it looked like an abandoned house. I.N ringed the doorbell, a strange boy, who looked rather young, answered the door. "you must be....Innie?...~" the boy said, slightly grinning. "don't call me that. and where's Jin!!??" I.N growled. the boy slightly groaned, "that stupid brat is over there" he would point behind him. I.N pushed the boy out the way, but before he could even walk towards Hyunjin, the boy would grab him by the hoodie and put a knife against his eye, slightly choking him. "N-NO, I-INNIE!!....." Hyunjin yelled out. I.N slightly grinned, "do it.." Hyunjin tried to get up, but couldn't due to all the scars he had all over his body. the boy would cut I.N's eye, making a huge slash on top of it. "s-shit..." I.N kicked the boy into the wall, making the boy accidentally cut I.N's arm. I.N walked over to the boy and kicked his head into the wall, making him pass out. I.N quickly rushed over to Hyunjin, bending down in front of him, "b-baby..." Hyunjin let out loud sobs, hugging I.N tightly. I.N hugged back, holding him really close. Chan and Lee Know would rush in, "I.N?? you good?" Chan asked. I.N turned to Chan, still holding Hyunjin, his eye would be dripping blood

"holy shit...." Lee Know would be in shook. "c-can you see?..." I.N shook his head. "shit, shit, shit!!" Chan started panicking and walked around the room, "I didn't wanna do it, but I have to, Innie..." Chan took out his phone and called the ambulance. I.N wouldn't care and turn back to Hyunjin, lifting his head to look at him. Hyunjin would have calmed down, still slightly crying, "I-Innie....your...". "e-eye...yeah I k-know baby..." I.N let out a sigh, his eyes would start tearing up, "o-ow!!..Chan hurry up!!...." Hyunjin hugged I.N tightly again, "dont c-cry!!...." I.N let out a weak, slight giggle, "i'm f-fine..." they would then hear sounds of sirens in the distance. Lee Know walked over to I.N and Hyunjin, "Jinnie, come on.." Hyunjin shook his head, "no!!..." Lee Know sighed and picked up Hyunjin, holding him carefully. Hyunjin started crying again, stuffing his face into Lee Know's chest, "I promise your going to get Innie back, he needs to heal first..." Hyunjin let out loud sobs. I.N then being carried by Chan. I.N would have his eyes closed. 

--outside--

Seungmin would be outside, when he saw Hyunjin, he got excited. Lee Know slightly grinned and put Hyunjin down, realizing he needed support. "dammit..-" Lee Know held Hyunjin by the waist so he wouldn't fall. Seungmin quickly hugged Hyunjin, making Hyunjin calm down a bit. Lee Know then let go. "your c-comfy..." Hyunjin whispered, hugging Seungmin back, laying his head on his shoulder. Seungmin giggled. Chan carried I.N out, Seungmin then saw I.N's eye. "I-Innie?..." Seungmin got very worried, not wanting to end the hug with Hyunjin, since he was comfy and needs mental support at the moment. "hm?...". "are y-you okay?..." Seungmin asked. "mm...I'm fine h-hyung...can I s-see Jin?..." Hyunjin quickly turned around, still attached to Seungmin, "I-Innie?..."

I.N grabbed Hyunjin's hand, gently pulling him closer. Hyunjin put his face slightly closer to I.N's, making I.N give him a peak on the lips. Hyunjin started crying again, "y-you'll be o-okay...r-right?..." I.N shrugged, making the others worried as of why he was acting so calm. Seungmin pulled Hyunjin back into the hug as Chan took I.N towards the ambulance that had now arrived.

--after everything // when they went home--

Seungmin and Chan walked into the house, Lee Know followed them inside, carrying Hyunjin who was asleep. "shit...we gotta wake him up" Chan said. Lee Know sighed, placing Hyunjin on the couch and gently shake him. "Jinnie, wake up" Hyunjin whined, "w-what?..." Chan sighed, "we gotta cover your cuts.." Hyunjin yawned and put his arms out, Lee Know playfully groaned and picked up Hyunjin again. Hyunjin slightly giggled. Lee Know brung Hyunjin to the bathroom, gently placing him on the counter. Hyunjin sniffled, wiping his nose with his hand. Chan walked in with Seungmin, grabbing a tissue and giving it to Hyunjin. Hyunjin took it and blew his nose, making it red. "you okay?" Hyunjin nodded, "i wanna sleep..." Chan grabbed the tissue from his hand and threw it away, "soon, don't worry" Chan said as he grabbed the bandage wraps and some wipes from the drawer. Lee Know rolled up Hyunjin's sleeves for him, "and your gonna need some new clothes" he would say. "Innie's hoodie.." 

"it fits you?" Hyunjin nodded. Chan sighed, "sure then" he said as he started to wipe the bloody scars on Hyunjin's arms and legs. once he finished, he wrapped them with the bandage wraps. "done" Hyunjin looked at Lee Know. "i know, i know~" Lee Know picked up Hyunjin and took him to his bedroom. Chan and Seungmin would follow them.

--at the bedroom--

Lee Know placed Hyunjin on the bed and walked towards the closet. "tell me which one" Hyunjin stared for a moment, before pointing towards a dark green one. Lee Know grabbed it and gave it to Hyunjin, also passing him some pants. "when your done tell me" Lee Know then walked out the room

--after changing--

"Minho-hyung!!..." Lee Know stood at the doorway. "can't you sleep there?". "right-" Lee Know slightly giggled. Chan and Seungmin stood next to Lee Know. "Jinnie, what happened yesterday?" Lee Know asked. Hyunjin sighed, "I honestly don't know...I just woke up in that guys house..". "what did he look like actually?" Hyunjin thought for a moment, "brown hair...blue eyes I think? and he kind of looked like you now that I'm remembering again.." Bangchan quickly looked at Lee Know, who looked like he saw a ghost. "y-your kidding?.." Hyunjin shook his head. Lee Know started tearing up, Han then came out of Changbin and Seungmin's room, noticing Bangchan, Lee Know and Seungmin standing at the doorway. Han hugged Lee Know from behind. Lee Know would know it was Han hugging him and quickly wiped his tears away. 

---

i'll post part 15 when im done making a video 😋

--ivee out <33