A Stunning Start

The 21 year old Upstart known as Julia Hart drummed her fingers on the table quite bored. She's been waiting for an opportunity to break out on her own for quite a bit now but when you're stuck with the Varsity Blonds...yeah that's a no.

"Oh for crying out loud Griff where is Brian?!" Julia asked impatiently for the third time as she looked around. "We have a match in a few minutes!" 

Griff shrugs and continues doing his warmups.

Julia rolls her eyes and socks Griff in the arm

Julia rolls her eyes and socks Griff in the arm. "That's for not answering my question by the way." 

"Ow!" Griff holds his arm as Brian FINALLY arrives but...he's not alone. He's accompanied by a decently tall man with short, blond hair and some stubble. "Sorry I'm late guys. I just found out my good friend Ken here *Pats his shoulder to which Ken glares at Brian* has become All Elite!"

Griff nods while Julia is...how should I put this...enamored with Ken. She can't keep her eyes off of him.

Ken takes a look around the trio of young upstarts. He looks at Griff, "Griff Garrison?" 

Griff nods and holds his hand out for a shake to which Ken obliges. "That I am. Nice to finally meet you Ken. Brian's told me a lot about you." 

Ken chuckles "I bet he has." He turns to Julia. "Ahh yes the Young Upstart herself. Nothing but good things I've heard about you from Brian.

Julia blushes at the compliment but unfortunately she can't say anything else because it's match time! 

The Trio head for the curtain but not before Brian stops to ask Ken "Ken! You want to come out with us?" 

Ken shakes his head. "I'm good Bri. They've got something else planned for me afterwards."

Brian nods while Julia looks...confused by that but shakes it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5d632A0_YQ. 

"The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall! Making their way to the ring, Accompanied by Julia Hart, Brian Pillman Jr and Griff Garrison, The Varsity Blonds!"