chapter 6

Paiges pov:

I woke up to a wave of sadness rolling over me. Today is the day we all leave. Christian and I have this connection that I don't want to ruin. Hopefully just hopefully we can stay in touch.

I didn't see Christian in the room, so I assume that he's down stairs at breakfast, so then I walked over to my room too wake up Mia.

"Mia wake up, we need to get going soon." I said as she slowly started to get up.

I didn't bother putting on any makeup so I picked out some leggings and a sweatshirt, along with some converse. After I put my hair into a pony tail, I started putting everything in my suit case.

After I finished, I decided to text Christian to see where he is.

*text messages*

P- Yo where you at?

C- down stairs at breakfast. come down.

I walk down to the lobby and in the breakfast area to see Christian waving his hands and calling my name.

"Good morning! I got you your favorite cereal."

"Thank you." I said while sitting down.

About a half hour later of talking it was time to go.

*at the cars*

After I put my suit case into Mia's car, I ran over to Christian and jumped into his arms.

"Im going to miss you so much, you better text me." I said to him.

"Im going to miss you too," he said while hugging me tightly. "and I promise, maybe I can you have fly out sometime."

"Yo paige! lets go, we have a 2 hour drive." Mia screamed from the car.

"Bye Christian" I kissed his cheek and went to the car.

//Sorry I've been inactive but I've got another story coming up soon! -haille