home ❤️

when reading this i suggest playing the night we met by:lord huron and turning your LED lights purple 💜

after toga finished giving me a make over i felt like an entirely new person."your turn"i said as i pulled out the make up kit and started "twice is gonna love this" i say once i'm done"oh shut up" toga says giggling. when we were done we watched mean girls then we watched clueless. when we we're bored off watching movies we danced and screamed our hearts out to California girls by Katy Perry,while we we're dancing i began to notice how toga isn't as bad as she seems 💙

when the boys got home toga pulled me down stairs."you have to play hard to get"she said to me as the boys walked in"okay"i whispered back to her. "hello,beautiful"dabi said to me as he snaked his arms around my waist."you're late"i said pretending to be upset."but im only 30 minutes late-"he said "whatever-"i said walking away "i'm sorry,doll.just- don't be mad at me please,flare ?"he said.i felt warm inside i couldn't help but give up."i'm not mad,babe"i say as i turn to hug him."stop playing with my feelings like that"he whispers."i know i'm sorry"i whisper back "its fine,you look nice did you cut your hair ?"he says taking a step back to look at me."hehe toga did it,we did each other's make up and everything,d-do you like it ?"i say."i love it,flare"he says kissing my cheek.i giggle and hug him tighter.

when we get upstairs he sits on the bed and says"you know you have to return in 2 days right ?" "what ?"i say in shock."don't worry i'll make your last day here great,we're going on a date tommarow,i know you're not mine...but i still want to treat you well,y'know "he says "yeah,i forgot all about me having to go back"i whisper."c'mere,princess"he whispers.i walk over and sit on his lap "i know you might not be ready to go back yet,but you have to"he says"i don't wanna" i whisper back to him."look- lets make a deal okay ?"he says."o-okay"i say "if you're ever tired you can always come here...okay ?"he says."okay"i say as i drift off to sleep in his arms.

"hey,flare,time to go on our date" dabi says "okay"i replie as i go to get dressed.when i come out i see dabi in a black dress shirt and jeans.he blushes at the sight of me wearing a matching short black dress."y-you look nice"he says"y-you do too"i whisper and blush."well lets go,flare"he says looking away in attempt to hide his blush.i giggle at his actions as i grab his hand and we walk out.

after our date i go talk to toga about it,while i'm talking to toga about it i get flashbacks of what happened last time and go to my room and sit on my bed.i think over what happened.i began to sob quietly."hey,flare-"dabi says as he walks in. he immediately stops and asks "why are you crying"he then walks over and hugs me."i-it's nothing"i say"okay,well how can i help ?"he says "can i just go to sleep"i say "of course,flare"he says then he picks me up and places me in the bed while i fall asleep.