new book: (looking through the same mirror)

I've had this book idea on my mind for quite awhile now, and I thought: why not publish it? So I did and this is basically a run down of what to expect in it and what's happening.

Ok here we go.

You (the reader) are a singer and kinda like a stripper. (I'll get into it more in the book) and in this universe there are soulbonds, and these soulbonds come in many shapes and forms.

For instance say, your color blind and you just can't see red, you can only see the color upon meeting/interacting with the person your soulbonded too. And same goes for said person, or you have this one tattoo on a specific part of your body and upon meeting said person it becomes itchy and blisters up before vanishing completely.

For you (the reader) the pain you feel, the thoughts you think, angel dust can hear, and vice versa. You mirror each other's life style and life choices. Only slightly different.

The mirror you have is connected to hell, a bridge that God and Lucifer agreed upon if any sinners had a soulbond with someone alive.

There are many bridges in this universe, but each one is specifically tailored for said person. Meaning only that person can use it.

Anyways- that's gist of it. And I still have a whole lot to unpack.

Word count 233