theo x liam

A/n

If you don't like smut, please leave this book. :)

(Theo)

I was walking to liams house cause he wanted me over for some reason, I mean me and him hate each other to death but there's something there that tells me different. We like being around each other but again, we hate each other's gut.

While I was walking in the woods leading to liams house I stopped instantly when I felt spiks go through my ankle 'a bear trap!' I thought. I roared so loud I swear I thought I almost went deaf. "UGHHHHH" I cried out as i fell to the ground. My ankle started bleeding like crazy. I started to freak out, about to have a panic attack, the pain was almost unbearable. I gripped my leg really hard and slammed my head against my knee "AHHHHH" I kept on screaming and roaring.

(Liam)

I heard a roar, a roar I haven't heard in so long. 'Theo' I thought. My heart skipped a beat. I ran out of my room, down the stairs and bolted out the door. I was breathing heavily, I didn't want him hurt, even though I hate him,...I love him. What if he's going to die or about to...'shit No No NO Please be okay, don't die on me damn it'

I ran as fast as I could, hearing him roar over and over again was horrifying, it hurt, I hated hearing him in so much pain. After about ten minutes I ended up in the woods where I could here him hardly being able to breath, then I seen him up ahead hardly keeping himself up. "THEO!" I yelled. I ran towards him and sat down in front of him, his ankle was on a bear trap and bleeding like crazy. "Holy- okay breath theo i got you" i said in fear if hes going to die or pass out.

"L-liam...I can't get-get it unstuck" Theo says out of breath.
"Hey hey hey, stay with me Theo, just breath"

He starts to wobble a little and his head falls on my shoulder. "No no stay with me Theo. It's okay, hold on" I say. "it hurts so bad~. Theo says almost passing out. butterflys burst through my stomach for some odd reason. I feel with my hands and grab the bear trap as I pull as hard as I can to get it unstuck, but it was no use. "God damn it!!" I half yelled. My heart started racing, I started to get worried if I couldn't get this off, but wait-... "Fuck this" I said. I gripped the bear trap as hard as I could and pulled. "AGHHHHHHHAHA" Theo screamed as I roared as the bear trap finally came off.

I looked for theos hand. I grabbed Theos hand and slowly started to take his pain away. Black veins traveled up my hand and arm. "Uhhhh~" Theo breathed against my ear causing shivers to run down my neck and spine. I whimpered as the pain shot through my body. Theo looked up and stared at me while my eyes were squeezed shut from the pain. "Liam, you can stop, you'll kill yourself if u dont"

After a few seconds i do. I stop and get really dizzy as my head falls on Theos shoulder. I heard Theo gasp by surprise, but he put his hand on my face so I could look at him. I opened my eyes and looked at him, my eyes started glowing orange.

I shook my head and looked away from him. Theo put his hand down and said.  "Why are your eyes glowing" Theo asked confused while tilting his head. I looked back at him, my eyes still slightly glowing still. "I uhm.. it's nothing, forget it, let's go back to my house" I say in a soft tone. "Alright..." Theo said concerned a bit. We got up and started walking.

The rest of the walk back to my place was silent. I felt him look at me a few times but I just kept staring ahead of me trying not to look at him. We got to my house and walked in, the warmth of the house hitting me felt amazing as I sigh.

We walk up the stairs, walked to my room and Theo closed the door as I plopped onto my bed. "You sure your fine liam" Theo said. I got up and crisscrossed my legs on the bed looking down at my hands. "I-i um I don't know" I said. My heart started to pound against my chest as Theo came closer to me. 'Stop Liam he's going to hear your heart beat dang it'

To late.

Theo started to hear how bad my heart was beating when he kept coming closer. Theo got the hint and smirked. "Why's your heart beating so fast Liam. Do I make you nervous?"

"Wh..-what no, No, im just....."

"Your lying Liam, don't think im fucking stupid. I can smell how aroused your getting by the second" I glowed my eyes at him growled and got up and went up to his face. "Dont make me fucking angry Theo" I didn't want to admit that I liked him, I know he doesn't like me back anyway.

"Cry about it bitch, but I know you want to fuck my brains out until I can't breathe, and I know you want me to fuck you just as much, and just as bad" Theo says coming so close to my face I can feel his breath making me so aroused. I threw him up against the wall and he moaned. I kissed him roughly and he did the same back making me groan. His hands went to my face and I trailed my cold hands underneath his shirt feeling his abs, and his waist. "Ughhhfuckk~" Theo moaned throwing his head back letting go of my face.

He looked back at me grabbed my waist and threw my on the bed with his strength. He leand over me and started to grind his hips against my croch. "Ughhh fu- God yes keep doing that" i arched my back and felt precum from my dick. "Hmmm you like that you fucking whore" Theo says in my ear. I nodded my head quickly. He gripped my shirt and ripped it off, he bent down and licked a trail on my stomach to my neck, went back down and licked my nipple. "Uhhh Theo~" I moaned out.

He started to grind his hips harder against my cock faster. I moaned louder than I did before. He got his hand and lightly pinched my nipple as he started to groan. 'Fuck this' I thought. I flipped us over, my eyes glowed and my fangs came out slightly. "Hmmm~ I love the horny side of you" Theo says.

I went down to his ear. "Then you'll love what's going to happen"

I ripped his shirt off and went down to his neck and started sucking hard. I started grinding my hips against his croch. "Uhhhh godddd" Theo threw his head back his mouth gapped and was slightly out of breath. I pulled back and looked at the dark purple red mark that I left on his neck and licked his nipple. I went faster with my hips. "Lia-liam I'm going- oh fuck I'm going to cum" Theo moaned out.

I stopped moving my hips and put my hand in his pants then started stroking his cock faster and hard. "UAHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK" Theo moaned louder than ever, not even a minute later and his cum came shooting out in his pants while his whole body shook. I kissed him sloppily as I felt like I was about to cum. He reached down into his pants started stroking my dick faster and faster my head fell onto his chest "oh fuck Theo ughh~"

"You like that little wolf" Theo said.

I nodded my head and felt like I was going to scream it felt so good. Cum shot out of me and I swear I thought I saw stars. I lifted back up and looked into his eyes for a few seconds before I crashed my lips into his. "I hate you.....and i love you" I said kissing his neck. "I hate you,.. and i love you more" Theo says. I layed down on his chest and listened to his heart beat while his chest slowly going up and down. "Please stay here with me, please love me forever" I say quietly.

"I'm never leaving you liam, and I've always and will always love you" Theo says. I felt myself drifting to sleep but before I did, Theo kissed my four head and said.

"I love you little wolf"

"I love you too theo"

A/n

HHEHEEHHEHEHH Hope you enjoyed this chapter