SMCU The origin

In the beginning there was kwangya,beyond that was kosmo. 

You have probably heard about such tales at least once. 

From an old book,movie, song Through many creations being the result of our imagination about the universe you may have come across the word kwangya or kosmo,like us.

Before we begin our story about the new universe,we want to address certain  questions and doubts.

Is there anything more to our current knowledge about the universe? Can the birth of the universe be explained only through science and religion? 

How come we compare the speed of light and sound to each other,but do not mention  the five lights and goddess of sound?

 A world where travel to outer space with no passport or possessions,super natural powers,and transcendental beings that are in communion with the gods appearing one after another.

If you have ever doubted at least once,  the place you will experience from now on might present the answer.

Since long ago,through dreams and sub-consciousness,we have been sending messages about our solidarity.

 You should now remember everything you are doubting about it is time to recall the history that has taken place in our universe. 

In this space built on data and destiny. You who is ready to travel,and us ready to sing,will come together .

 The story we will share starts from kwangya where it all began.