Chapter 19- "I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British"

How is everyone liking the story so far? And you guys know that updates are once a week! So please don't private message me saying update....... I had a busy week at school so I had no time to write! I write on Sundays until school is out May 15th! :)

Are you all getting excited for the ending? And then the sequel? I just can't stop writing this story because I would miss it! Sequels are always fun so yay! :)

Also thank you to everyone who has voted, commented, read, and spread around!! It makes me so happy! :) And over 10,000 reads..... You guys are amazing! :)

Anyway let's just get on with chapter 19 "I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Louis' POV*

Once Cameron left the room, one of his daughters started to patch Harry up. I can't believe she just yelled at her dad like that and got away with it. Cameron must be really afraid of her. Right now, she is cleaning up Harry's back and stomach. His stomach and back look horrible.

"Thank you for helping us uhmm." I say but I don't know her name.

"Its's Jocelyn and your welcome. I hate how my dad treats you. He thought that buying you guys would make us happy and make him a better father. But the truth is that only Crystal likes you guys being here. She is the one that cornered Harry and practically helped him get his punishment. She is a bitch. But me and Violet just want you all to go home because we know you shouldn't be here." Jocelyn says.

"Well thank you for trying to help. We can tell that Cameron is afraid of you." Liam says.

"Mom doesn't know that he bought you guys and she will tell the police and have him arrested. She practically left him because he is insane." she explains.

"Well thank you. Is Harry's back and stomach bad?" I ask.

"Yeah. Liam can you come hold Harry down? I am about to put some stuff on it and it will burn." she asks.

"Yes, of course." Liam says, walking over to Harry and grabbing his arms.

"Now Harry, this is going to sting a bit." 

I watched as Liam grabbed his arms and Harry looked up at him. Jocelyn looked up at Liam and nodded. I saw Liam tighten his grip on Harry and Jocelyn started rubbing stuff on his chest. Harry started screaming and trying to pull his arms to stop the pain but Liam held him down.

"Liam please! Let go! It hurts!" Harry yelled.

"She is almost done Harry!" I yelled.