10

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

As a surprise for Harry, they had painted a large banner on one of the sheets Scabbers had ruined. It said Potter for President, and Dean, who was good at drawing, had done a large Gryffindor lion underneath. Then Hermione had performed a tricky little charm so that the paint flashed different colors.

We cheered as all of the players were out in the field. The game started, I watch closely and Lee Jordan's commentating is amusing.

Every time our house scores, everyone supporting Gryffindors will erupt in loud cheers. Slytherin is a loner house, very few students from other house would cheer for them, who made most of them look down on other houses? Not all Slytherins are bad at all but most of them is.

"Hagrid!" Ron and Hermione squeezed together to give Hagrid enough space to join them. I was also squeezed on the side but I did not mind at all, still watching the game with my binoculars.

"Hey Hagrid," I greeted the half giant friendly.

"Hey Kira, Bin watchin' from me hut," said Hagrid, patting a large pair of binoculars around his neck, "But it isn't the same as bein' in the crowd. No sign of the Snitch yet, eh?"

"Nope," said Ron. "Harry hasn't had much to do yet."

"Kept outta trouble, though, that's somethin'," said Hagrid, raising his binoculars and peering skyward at the speck that was Harry.

Way up above them, Harry was gliding over the game, squinting about for some sign of the Snitch.

Flying looks really fun but my fear of heights won't leave me alone. I can only look at the quidditch players in envy for flying freely in the air.

A roar of rage echoed from the Gryffindors as Marcus Flint had blocked Harry on purpose during his chase on the snitch, and Harry's broom spun off course, Harry holding on for dear life.

"Foul!" screamed the Gryffindors. I was too angry to scream. I can't help but be immerse in the game.

Madam Hooch spoke angrily to Flint and then ordered a free shot at the goal posts for Gryffindor. But in all the confusion, of course, the Golden Snitch had disappeared from sight again.

On my right in the stands, Dean Thomas was yelling, "Send him off, ref! Red card!"

"What are you talking about, Dean?" said Ron.

"Red card!" said Dean furiously. "In soccer you get shown the red card and you're out of the game!"

"But this isn't soccer, Dean," Ron reminded him.

Hagrid, however, was on Dean's side. "They oughta change the rules. Flint coulda knocked Harry outta the air." Lee

Even Jordan was finding it difficult not to take sides. He had to be warned by professor McGonagall because of his inappropriate comments.

"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure, so a penalty to Gryffindor, taken by Spinner, who puts it away, no trouble, and we continue play, Gryffindor still in possession."

The next second, I noticed that Harry's broom went out of control. My heart sped up worried for him, he's so high up there and if he's not a wizard, maybe he's going to die if he falls. I know that it's not gonna happen but it was still disturbing to watch it.

No one noticed it first aside from me because I was waiting for it to happen like in the original story.

"I'm going to have an heart attack, OMG, Hermione, look at Harry!" My nervous voice caught other's attention so they turn to the said seeker.