𝟎𝟐

[ Y/N POV ]

New school, new me. But why is everyone crowding around me!!! Can I just be left alone for 1 MINUTE!?!?!

My "tour guide" or whatever comes up to me. Mom's REALLY protective. 

"Hey, I'm y/n. Sorry for the trouble. My mom's really protective over me"

.. Nothing. I guess he isn't that much of a talker.

I feel eyes on me, but one eye feels more... strong?

I turn around and see a red-head girl staring at me with stars practically in her eyes.

I pass a smile to her, and she quickly turns away with the black-haired boy standing next to her grabbing her attention.

The bell rings through my ears and the blondie leads me to a classroom.

"Here's your first period." He says bluntly and walks away.

Jeez.

As I open the door to the class, the room is filled with students, including the red-head in the front.

" Hello L/N. You can sit next to Anzu." The teacher says, pointing to the seat next to the red-head.

I guess he name's Anzu.

I slouch down into the seat.

"Hey! The name's Y/N"..

AHHH!!!! Why did I say that.... Fuck.....

She probably thinks I'm a weirdo now!!!!! Uff!!!

"Hi! It's Anzu as you probably know. Sorry I was looking at you... That was probably really awkward."

We share a chuckle. At least I've met someone nicer than the blondie.

"I see you've met Kazuki. He isn't friendly at first but he can open up...Hopefully."

I smile back and start class.

I barely pay attention to history. I couldn't care less about my studying. I start daydreaming about my new favorite video game, "Romantic Killer II – Back again". 

I start sketching my favorite character, Hunta Jayami.

Anzu sneaks a glance from my book, and smiles.

After class, she pulls me back.

"You play Romantic Killer ?!! Also where did you find Back Again?!?!?! I couldn't find the sequel ANYWHERE!!!"

"Oh my god! I never thought anyone knew that game! There was like 200 copies in stock at the game store.. but I guess it got pulled out for not doing well.."

"Maybe you could come over sometime and play it !"

OH GOD!!!! Shit... That's what a 4th grader would say..

[ ANZU POV ]

HUH!?!!?? Oh god...

Anzu starts blushing

"S-sure! I'll give you my number."

Y/N hands over her phone with a Romantic Killer II wallpaper. I tap in my number and dash away out of embarassment.

OH MY GOD!!! Why would >!>!> !}{

Junta pops up behind me and starts chatting away.

I can't stop thinking about what Y/N was saying...  and her beautiful face...

UGH! 

Snap out of it!

Junta notices me zoning out.

"Are you alright, Anzu? Is there something on your mind?" 

"N-no! Continue! Sorry.. Didn't sleep well last night." I stumble on my words.

Junta pauses for a second but continues..

Sleep isn't the thing on my mind..

˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

EDITOR'S NOTE !

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔: Hi! I'm Val. I'm a they/her lesbian girlflux. I love reading fanfics, but not all are realistic (or good.) I love reader x char a lot (Yeah, pathetic.) My goal is to make a semi-realistic and maybe decent fanfiction, that can get a little bit of recognition for small animes that don't have enough fics.

SORRY ! I haven't posted in like FOREVER! I'll continue this series when I get more ideas.

I'm starting a Steven Universe fic soon.. So get ready!

(Please give any ideas lmao)