YoonMinKook

Degrading
Hitatchi wand
Dildo
Hard fuck
Hair pulling
Rope
Orgasm Denial
[MAJOR aftercare]
This is my own, I will get to the requests soon <3
---------
On the bed of Jungkooks apartment, the bed was full of toys, whips, rope, dildos and vibrators. On the bed, Yoongi was tied up, his legs spread and his face red.

"How bad do you want to cum, hm? Tell me how bad you want to cum, my lovely baby." Jungkook asked the panting and black haired male below him. "Please, Daddy. I want to cum so bad, make me cum so hard I can't walk. I want to be your good boy. Please, master. Please." Yoongi begged, on his knees for Jungkook. He was on the edge of cumming so hard, he wanted to be good for his master. Jungkook hummed and raised his teammates head up by his chin. "You look too pretty to cum right now, I won't let you until I'm finished with you. You won't be able to walk for weeks."

"W-weeks?"

"Weeks. You looked so sexy in that outfit when we visited Thailand, baby."

"W-which one?" Yoongi asked. "The one you have on right now, blue jacket. I wanted to fuck you right on the set, but you know how the staff is. Your pants were so tight, your butt was so perky." Yoongi swallowed a lump in his throat, his cock ready to burst. "Really?" He felt like he was just complimented, a smile on his face. Next thing he knew, he was on his hands and knees, ass up and fingers in him. His long hair moving in his face. Moaning with the thrusts of Jungkooks fingers. "You like that? You like being fingered, you slut? Being tied up, hm?" Yoongis mouth opened as if to say something, but couldn't due to the rough fingering. Only managing a nod. Jungkook stopped and pulled his fingers out. Shoving them into the olders mouth.

"Suck." Yoongi obeyed and started sucking on Jungkooks fingers, getting them nice and coated. Once Jungkook felt he was ready, he ran his hand up to the long dark brown locks of hair, pulling his Hyung up to his body. "Look at you, fucked up from not being able to cum. You're a cumslut, you know that?" Yoongi nodded, not being and to see straight. I mean, probably because he's not. Besides the point. Jungkook let out a smirk and a dark chuckle, flipping the other over to lay on his back, entering him, starting to thrust fast. Yoongi gasped softly, rolling his head back as strained moans emitted from his mouth. His prostate was hit as he moaned loudly, picking his head up. "Oh~ fuck!" he pressed his head back into the bed. "You like that, cumbucket? Do you?"

"Y-yes! Yes I do, Daddy! Oh shit." Jungkooks hips snapped against the olders pelvis, a loud smack sound was heard. Hearing a long, low moan as he leaned down to press a soft kiss to his lips. "You like being tied up, don't you?" "Yes sir." Yoongi licked his small but plump lips, savoring the moment. Loving the rough sex. Jungkook laid the boy on the bed, grabbing a purple dildo from the side, his hand on Yoongis inner thigh. Slowly pushing the purple silicone into his hole. Hearing a soft groan. "It's okay. Deep breaths." Yoongi kept his head back as he panted softly, his eyes closing halfway. Feeling the silicone dildo move in and out. Murmuring to himself. 'fuck', 'big', and 'harder' all came out through his mouth as Jungkook started moving the dildo in and out of him.

"You look so hot and pretty like this." Jungkook took Yoongis cock in his hand, squeezing it. Yoongi felt a jolt in his body, his hips bucking up into the youngers hand. A sensation of bliss in his mind as it was all blurry. "Ah~ fuck." His hips rolled, his orgasm denied a second time. "Please, master." Jungkook hummed, slowly moving the toy in and out. "We still have a bit to go if you want to cum." He slowly moved the toy faster, sliding a cock ring on the olders with his free hand as best he could, getting it on there with one swift move. Sensitive, Yoongi whimpered as he gripped the bedsheets. "Mm baby, how did you get so cute and submissive? Is it because of how I'm treating you? Is it, slut? Hm?" He moaned as a vibrator touched the tip of his cock, his chocolate brown eyes rolling back into his head. "Daddy! Oh~"