CHAPTER TWO: PROMPTS

WattpadAsianFiction (ホスト)

あなたの高校に、ベトナムから移住したばかりの新しい子供がいます。彼らは溶け込むのに苦労していますが、あなたは彼らが歓迎されていると感じさせるのに最適な人物であると判断しました。

There's a new kid at your high school who just immigrated from Vietnam. They struggle to fit in, but you decide you're the perfect person to make them feel welcome.

WattpadAsianFantasy (ホスト)

悲劇的な死を遂げた後、あなたはお気に入りのファンタジー ウェブノベルに重要でない脇役として転生します。あなたは残りの人生をマイナーな神として平和に生きることを期待していますが、どういうわけか、あなたの善行は太陽の神と月の神という2つの主要な神の注目を集めることに成功しています.あなたは誰を選びますか?

After a tragic death, you transmigrate into your favorite fantasy webnovel as an unimportant side character. You expect to live out the rest of your life in peace as a minor deity, but somehow, your good acts manage to attract the attention of two major deities: the deity of the sun and the deity of the moon. Who will you choose?

WattpadFusion (ホスト)

あなたはアメリカの太平洋諸島に住んでいますが、アジアにルーツを持っています。ご先祖様に敬意を表して、アジア諸国を含む世界一周旅行を計画しています。旅行中、先祖やその文化について多くのことを学びますが、ある経験があなたに特別な印象を与えました。あなたのストーリーでこの経験を教えてください!

You live in the Pacific Islands in the United States, but you have roots in Asia. In honor of your ancestors, you are planning a trip around the world that also includes countries in Asia. During your trip you learn a lot about your ancestors and their cultures, but one experience made a special impression on you. Tell us about this experience in your story!

WattpadMulticultural (ホスト)

さまざまな太平洋諸島出身のルームメイトが、お互いの伝統や習慣について学びながら、異文化をナビゲートしようとしています。彼らは、多様な性格にもかかわらず、それを発見します。彼らは料理に対する共通の情熱を共有しています。食べ物を彼らに近づけることができますか?

Roommates from different Pacific Islander backgrounds are trying to navigate a foreign culture while learning about each other's traditions and customs. They discover that despite their diverse personalities; they share a common passion for cooking. Can food bring them closer?

AmbassadorsBengali

ベンガル語の物語で聞いたり読んだりした古典的なホラーストーリーのように、幽霊の出る地域として知られている村で木に遭遇しました。新月の日にその木のそばを通りかかった者は、決して元の姿には戻らない。

You encountered a tree in a village that was known to be a haunted area, like the classic horror stories you heard or read in Bengali stories. Whoever passes by the tree on the day of the new moon never comes back as they were before.