08 ⋆ NOTED

RIGHT DOWN THE LINE - GERRY RAFFERTY

"I know how much I lean on you
Only you can see
The changes that I've been through
Have left a mark on me
You've been as constant as a Northern Star
The brightest light that shines
It's been you, woman
Right down the line"

"I know how much I lean on youOnly you can seeThe changes that I've been throughHave left a mark on meYou've been as constant as a Northern StarThe brightest light that shinesIt's been you, woman Right down the line"

This chapter is kinda short but enjoy ig.

1:21 pm
𓆩♱𓆪

Today is officially the day of making good plans for this summer.

If it doesn't work out, cross it out and move the fuck on if and try to survive like we did after Devlin's death. I just need to remind myself to take things slow as possible and take notes to keep things in mind aside before proceeding if I have the nerve to.

The sky was clear, the hot and lethal sun continued to make my back burn through my white t-shirt. I look over to my left, starting at the three shadows including myself as I was blowing out the strong tobacco of my Marlboro cigarette between my fingers of my warm silver rings from the heat surrounding me.

I like summer... but I fucking hate the heat.

A bit worse than the continuous rain in Forks.

I do miss it there but it changed so much since I left there after Devlin having to leave for the first time. It's not the same as it was. It's still strange to think about Forks becoming dark and darker by day and lost its light since that summer. Spooky stories remain and the town might turn into a ghost town in the future.

"Are we almost there?" Louis was far behind me, Niall, and Zayn. He was whining and complaining about the heat as well... for the past six minutes since we got out of the car. "Yes we are, LT," Niall didn't seem to be irritated by it at all. I mean, he's the beach boy, but the rest of us been living up north for a long time and then whenever we'd come down here in Cali or being near a desert, won't get used to this kind shit for a couple of months unless we wear sunscreen.