Doctor Strange

you were in shared custody of your child with your ex. You were both still on okay terms and did everything in the best interest of your child. When you first started your relationship with Stephen you didn't mention your child, after meeting through the avengers you knew how dangerous bringing your child into the picture could be. While at your home, your sibling and you were relaxing when strange came over, joining your both. After a while you ended up needing to answer the phone and left your sibling along with him. They were chatting for a while when they mentioned the day out you were having with them and your child which confused him)

Strange: what do you mean?
Sibling: what?
Strange: child?
Sibling: they.... Didn't tell you yet?
Strange: so they-?
Sibling: oh god, um I..... I think I should go
Strange: what?
Sibling: enjoy the talk!
You started coming back: where are you going?
Sibling: i just remembered something at home
You: I- okay, see you later

(You ended up watching them leave confused until strange brought up your child. You took a deep breathe and knew you were going to have a long conversation with your sibling later on)

Strange: why haven't you said anything to me
You: it's important for me to make sure they're safe, I didn't know what would happen if I brought it up
Strange: I wouldn't think any less of you
You: I don't know, I don't want them in any danger
Strange paused for a minute: can I meet them?
You looked a little shocked: you really want to?
Strange: course I do, why wouldn't I

(You ended up phoning your ex and had a conversation with them about it. You both agreed on strange meeting them and you were relieved not needing to hide it anymore. Strange promised he'd try and keep them safe as possible, making sure he knew they were in a safe place)

You: thank you for understanding
Strange: your have your priorities, they're important to you
You smiled: yeah