u lied?😢

Y/n(pov):-*As the party came to an end everyone had their dinner 🍽️and greeted us one last time after taking their leave after the phone call appa had picked up he looks kinda tensed duh....idc cuz atleast he is with me...but it wouldn't stop worrying me once everyone left i seen uncle Jeon tell all the workers to clean the mess and clear the place over night this man screams the word ✨perfect✨ as the yard got totally empty leaving me dad and uncle Jeon only with the servants who r currently cleaning the mess i see dad continuously checking his watch bruh- it's past 1:00 it's midnight already.

Mr.kang:- Jeon , y/n let's go inside.

Y/n:- phurrr i agree it's cold asf

Uncle Jeon:- yea ...just a min

Y/n(pov):-*After paying the waiter i see him come towards us i always wonder what occupation does appa and uncle Jeon do especially y is uncle Jeon richer than us like I'm not being mean but dad is the boss so how can uncle Jeon uhh leave it but like ,ik..they go to office nothing else 😑 dad never took me to his office i only went to his home office duh...that too sneakily not until dad grounded me for 2 days sike!! Whatever as we were walking back inside dad rushed inside the house and went directly in his room i stopped in my tracks near the door step cuz i felt uncle Jeon grab my arm and spin me around.

Y/n:- what?!

Uncle Jeon:- so i guess u don't want ur gift huh?

Y/n:- whoopsiesss i forgot yea gimme my gift but where did appa disappear??

Uncle Jeon:- u ask too many questions at once .

Y/n:- but- *before i could say anything uncle Jeon dragged me towards the our back door where he stopped and came behind me and closed my eyes with his one hand*

Y/n:- aishh not again!

Y/n(pov):- covering my eyes with his one hand and grabbing my arm so that i don't fall he made me walk straight and he left my arm but kept my eyes closed once we reached a little far i wonder where am I but I'm sure I'm near the pavement of my back door

Jk(pov):- as i searched in my pocket for the thing i wanted....i grabbed it and kept it in her another hand made her press the button and the lights of the car turned on i took my hands off to see her look at the car in front of her she was jumping like a kid.

Y/n(pov):-as i felt some cold metal oval shaped placed on my hand uncle Jeon pressed my finger making me press a button and i heard the sound of a car beeping as soon as he took his hand off i could see the amazing sports car with purple lights standing infront of me.

Uncle Jeon:- *back hugs you and whispers near your ear* happiest birthday my princess 💜

Y/n:- this - this did u srysly get this FOR ME!!!????

Uncle Jeon:- ofc ....*smiles*

Y/n(pov):- i turned around and jumped in his arms

Y/n:- thankyou so much uncle Jeon ur the best!!!

Uncle Jeon:- You are my only princess who can make me cherish you so much...

Y/n(pov):- i giggle while looking at him as i go closer to the car to observe it seeing the key in my hands i click the headlight button and the lights flash and make roar sound i jump in excitement.

Jk(pov):- Looking at my princess jump up and down in excitement i can't help but smile so wide and as i was about to approach her i get a notification from her father calling me upstairs.I rushed back upstairs leaving y/n in the ward with her car.

*UPSTAIRS*

Mr.kang:- boss i will take my leave soon I'm not sure if the Russian mafia's would help us uhhhhh!!!