𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒂

ÉLISE BIANCHI was a prodigy child. She was a rainbow baby. Ellie grew up in a loving family with very young parents, they were only 18 years old when she was born. Her father was Jules Bianchi, a formula one driver who was very loved, he was also Charles Leclerc's godfather. Both kids grew up together as they had the same age. Everything was perfect for Ellie, until 2015 arrived.

JULES BIANCHI  was a loving man, he cared for his family and his daughter was above everyone else. Thanks to that he was always very careful in every race, he didn't want his baby to grow without a father. Until one day in 2014, it was race day, the pilots had to drive in Japan. Jules crashed into the crane that was carrying Sutil's car. The world stopped for minutes, the car fell, everyone was silent, it was a hard crash. Ellie watched  her father from the paddock, her heart was broken. She had recently celebrated her 18 birthday that same day.

CHARLES LECLERC was next to the girl during the race, he couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. He hugged her as tight as he could, letting her know that he'll be on her side during this hard times. They were best friends, and Jules could not be happier. Nine months later, formula one driver Jules Bianchi was buried. A part of the kids heart was buried with him too, and as soon as possible Ellie moved from Monaco to Greece. She needed a new start, and she got it.

DID ANYONE guess that they would meet in the strangest way four years later, but the wait would be worth it.

élise bianchi
ferrari | dachshunds | sea lover