Bio and Info

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Birthday: July 15

Height: 5'5

Quirks: One For All- He could stockpile a lot of power before using to make really powerful blows and go at such incredible speeds

Black Whip- Gives him black energy tendrils that can come out of his body and the he could control

Float- Originally made the user float but can now make him fly at incredible speed and velocity

Likes: Katsudon, Heroes, All Might, his Mom, Eri, Kota, his friends, his eventual girlfriends, training, UA, learning about quirks

Dislikes: Villains, Quirkists, bullies, LOV (until truth comes out), AFO (until truth comes out), his past, not saving everyone

For a bit of context in this story, Izuku would have the same past except for one difference being Bakugo. Instead of tormenting him, he would actually protect his best friend from bullies and supporting his dream. Not just that but they would also meet All Might on the same day where upon Izuku receiving OFA, Bakugo is the one to suggest spreading it out all across his body instead of one single area.

Due to this, Izuku would have control of over 35% with Black Whip being unlocked during the I-Island attack. He would even help All Might at the USJ, win the Sports Festival, fight Wolfram, and even against the LOV and AFO at Kamino. This would work in with Float being unlocked during the Overhaul Raid where he saved Nighteye from dying and rescued Eri.

Speaking of the little girl, she would see Izuku as her father after seeing that he would protect her. Kota would even see him as his father ever since the Muscular fight but really wants Mandalay to be his new mom too.

On the subject of parents, Masaru Bakugo died before Katsuki turned 4 in which Izuku acted like his brother. Endeavor is also a good dad in this but the reason he was hard is due to Touya being missing after the fire incident. Rei is still with the Todoroki family where the scar that Shoto had gotten was because of an accident when he was training.

Mineta is not going to be really perverted or even sexual at all in this story too. He does have a few moments but he only makes sex jokes for a laugh and to use it as his moniker, the Fresh Comedic Hero: Grape Juice. Not just that but he's also much more taller than canon, standing at 5'4, and his hair would look like actual hair.

 Not just that but he's also much more taller than canon, standing at 5'4, and his hair would look like actual hair