Missing

TW: Mentions of rape, abuse, bullying,and kidnapping.
Casey pov:

I came home from hanging out with the guys, expecting my family to be home. I still live with my dad since I've heard horror stories of omegas living alone, going crazy, getting kidnapped while they sleep, people breaking in to rape them, yeah, no, I'm not letting that happen to me. I walk into my home, instantly I notice something wrong.

I smell... Metal... The Kraang.

"Dad?! Amy?! You home?!" I yell, dead silence. I run around the house, looking for them. The living room is torn up, same with my room, Amy's room, my dad's room and even one of the bathrooms. The kitchen was by far the most messed up. I could smell the faded distressed smell of my sister and dad.

"... No..." I whimper, realizing I'm alone.

I called one of the guys, being surprised when Donnie picked up.

"Jones, why are you calling me?" He asked me and I felt myself brake down.

"... Th-They're gone!... M-my family... The Kraang" I tried explaining.

"Hey, Hey, It's ok. I'll help you get your family back, any way possible. Just stay calm for me, ok?" He asked me, I hummed a response.

"Have you ever been on your own before?" He asked me.

"... No..."

"... Would you like to stay with us until we get them back?" He asked me.

"... Pl-please... can you guys pick me up?..." I ask him as I pack some of my undestroyed things, not forgetting my suppressants.

"... Sure...?... We'll be there soon, Jones." He told me. I went in my sister and dad's rooms to grab a jacket that they both wear often from each. I shouldn't have a heat, but their scents are calming either way. I sniffed my little sister's jacket and felt tears prick my eyes again.

Stupid omega feelings. I need to take another pill, I can smell my sweet scent.

I take one of the pills and burry the bottle in my bag, then I wait for the guys to arrive.

*T-phone ringing*

"... You guys here?" I ask as I pick it up.

"Yeah, we're here, come on out." Raph tells me. He sounds sad, I bet Donnie told them why I'm coming over.

I walk out of my home and get into the shell razor, huddling up in a corner and holding both jackets I stole close. I got some sad looks from the guys, but I paid them no mind. I was upset, who wouldn't be if the Kraang took their family or pack?

I could smell the scent of mocha coffee filling up the shell razor, It's sweeter than a normal alpha, but that's the scent of Raph. I could smell hints of like a campfire in his scent as well, but normally you have to be looking for it to tell it's there, that's why he acts like an asshole, so everyone knows he's an alpha.

They think I'm a beta, though I put up a front that's cocky enough to be an alpha... a terrifyingly strong alpha... I may or may not have had a bad experience with an alpha before. My father insisted on me dating this alpha guy back in middle school in New Jersey, when I was more open about being an omega unaware of the dangers of it. I was bullied, raped, and other wise tortured in the relationship.

I suppress a whine, since only unpresented and omegas whine, thinking about the past and my family.

I was scared too. What am I going to do if they're gone for good? What if they're mutated?... O-or worse...

"... Casey?" I heard Mikey and felt that my face was wet with tears.

His eyes widened when he saw I was crying and that I didn't even realize it. He stood up and gave me a hug, petting my hair as he kneeled down to reach me.

"It'll be ok, just keep your head up, Casey." He was trying to comfort me. I let out all the pent up sadness I felt about loosing my pack, hugging him back tightly, shaking violently. I felt so alone, afraid, and tired, the last one growing more as I cried more.

Before I knew it, I woke up on the couch in the lair. I sat up and ached, probably from crying because I have a headache. I felt gross, which always happens after I actually cry for once, and saw someone walk up to me.

"You'll be staying in my bedroom, I rarely use it anyways. Your stuff is already in there on the bed, Leo told me to take you there when you were awake." Donnie told me. I followed him to his room, overwhelmed with a scent of metal and a scent I couldn't quite place, but it was an alpha scent. I'm guessing the scent of metal isn't Donnie's natural scent.

"... You presented here." I told him.

"... You can smell that still?... Sensei helped me 'cover it up' by helping me clean up after I was done presenting... I feel bad for Mikey, he'll be the only one without him during his presentation..." He told me sadly.

"I can only faintly smell it, it's different than the scent I'm used to you having, I guess that you working with so many metals and doing so for so long, it covered your natural scent." I say, trying to steer clear of the topic of dads, especially Splinter. He only died 2 years ago, it's still a really sensitive topic with the guys.

"Oh, yeah... I forget alpha scents are so strong, it's strange... Before I presented, we all thought I'd be a beta, it fits my personality the best, but I got alpha for some reason, along with my thick skulled older brothers." He told me, I laughed a bit. He smiled at this.

Seeing his smile made me feel warm inside, was it my omega instincts?... Maybe. Did I care? No. I was glad I could make him happy, it made my cheeks feel warm when he smiled and I felt safe with him, yes I feel safe with all the guys and April, it's just there's something... Different... about Donnie.

We smile and look into each other's eyes until he scratched the back of his neck and laughed.

"Anyways, I'll let you get settled in." He said nervously.

"Yeah... See ya." I said.

"Later Jones." He said as he ran out.

I unpacked the little amount of stuff and hit my suppressants, folding and putting away my laundry, and wrapping two of the pillows in the jackets. I laid down on my father's jacket and fell asleep.

"... Dad... Amy... Where are you?..."

I fell in a semi peaceful slumber.
__________
1128 words