Take Off

TW: More on Casey's trauma

Casey pov:

"Get up and pack! Fugidtiod is taking us to space again!" Mikey yelled as he swung open my door, waking me up.

"... Space?... Why?" I asked him, still asleep.

"He's taking us to find your family, Don found out they're in Dimension X, but they're ok. We don't have a device to get there, so he's taking us with him!" He answers. Something in me changes.

"Get out, I'll pack. I need to change first." I told him. He follows the order I barked out and I changed into a black sweatshirt with some black tights, the sweat shirt is kind of big on me, but it's comfortable. I add a thin black choker and tie back my shoulder length hair with my classic bandana, then I pack all of my clothes, plus my pack's hoodies, and go to the kitchen.

"... Wow... You look great, Casey." Raph complimented me.

"Thanks!" I felt comfortable in my outfit, it's good to know that an omega can pull this off.

"Guys, hurry! Fugidtiod is almost done rebuilding his ship! Who's ready for space?!" Mikey shouted.

We walk over and I see a familiar face in a blue tee and ripped up blue jeans.

"Mona Lisa!" Raph yelled and rushed ahead of me to kiss his girlfriend. The Salamanderians don't have the Omega, Beta, and Alpha ranking Earth does, but they still mark each other like we do.

"Raphael! My warrior." She yells as she and him hug each other. I cooed at the adorable couple quietly, then someone else catches my attention.

Donnie.

I act like I hate him, but I actually love him. He's an extremely handsome alpha with his lovely spotted green skin, to his deep ruby eyes, his deceiving but strong build, he's super hot. Then, on top of everything else, he's one of the kindest people I've ever meet, plus he's super smart, creative, and all around just everything I've ever wanted in a partner.

He snaps me out of my thoughts by clearing his throat.

"Last time we were out in space, we had no clue what we were doing and lots of smaller missions that made our over all mission possible, but we almost lost Fugidtiod in the process. This time, we have one mission, save Casey's family. Now, with that said, let's get his family back!" He yelled at the end. Everyone cheered as we boarded the space craft.

I looked around, it was the exact same as before. I went to the room that was mine last time we were here and looked for my suppressants after we took off and we were getting settled in.

"Come on... Come on!... Damn it!" I yelled. April came in.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I saw the guys walking by.

"I'll tell you later... It's a 'Beta Thing'." I told her. Her eyes widened after she realized it was code for that it was an omega thing.

We decided to leave our rooms and reexplore the ship, avoiding the alpha and the unpresented brothers. Fugidtiod snuck up on us though.

"Hello, April, Casey. Why are you two avoiding the others? Are you together?" He asked after greeting us. April looked at each other and turned away in disgust.

"1: We are both gay. I like girls." April said.

"And I like guys." I finished her argument.

"2: It's something that we don't want to share with the guys. Us gay betas need a bit of bonding time every now and then. Alphas and Mikey won't understand." April vaguely explained to him.