Part 8 Cheer Competition

3rd Person POV

"Oh, yes. She is beautiful." Bucky said nothing the aliens looking at the Seabrook Cheer Cup "Too bad you'll be way too nervous to win her when the pressure is on!"

"I look forward to being nervous." A-lan said proudly "Eat my stardust, Seabrook." He chuckled and turned to his sister who was scrolling through her Luma Lens "Did I correctly talk trash?"

She nodded quietly and put her Luma Lens down as the aliens prepared to go onstage.

"Farewell sweet bling." Bucky said hopelessly. He spotted the Luma Lens "Ooh! What do we have here?"

"It's been an exciting evening here at the National Cheer Off" the announcer announced "We discovered alien life this week - but the big question in the universe...is who will win the Seabrook Cheer Cup?"

The crowd all cheered excitedly.

"Oh, the Eastside Eels are really bringing it!"

Bucky took the Luma Lens to Eliza and the Wolves "Now, remember. This priceless thingy is mine! So tell me what it is! Now! Now! Now!"

"So catty. Clearly not raised by wolves." Willa muttered as she handed it to the Eliza robot.

"I bet I'm the first intern to ever hack alien tech." Eliza said excitedly "It's a firewall."

"Let me try my moonstone." Wyatt suggested.

"It worked." Eliza exclaimed. She studied it for a moment "It's a mind probe."

It showed a collection of memories.
"Look at all those people thinking of me!" Bucky said proudly.

"That's just your mind scan, Bucky." Eliza told him stifling a laugh "Aw, Wynter. You like cat videos."

"Everyone likes kittens." Wynter said defending herself.

Eliza looked through some saved memories "Wyatt? Why does your mind probe have so many memories of A-lya? Do you have a crush on her?"

"Uh...I, uh..." he stammered. Willa shook her head "Enough with this mushy stuff! Find out what the aliens are up to."

The mind probe showed the scout log "This is Scout Commander. You must find the most precious thing in Seabrook."

"The aliens lied about their mission!" Willa exclaimed.

"What?" Wyatt asked confused.

"We knew they were shady all along. Who knows what else they're lying to us about?" Willa told herself. "Bucky, alert the Z-Patrol."

Bucky ran off yelling "Help! Help! Z-Patrol! We need help!"

"The Eels look eel-ectric as they try to slither their way to victory. And that excites me." One of the judges said.

"Me too. Me three." Said the others.
The crowd all cheered for the Eels.

Zed's phone suddenly rung "Hello, this is Zed Necrodopolis. Yes? I gotta take this. I love you."

"Okay." Addison told him smiling.

"Yes. This is he. This is I. This is Zed Necrodopolis. Really? Okay. Wow! All right. Well, thank you so much. All right. Bye-bye."

"I just got accepted into Mountain College! They're even inviting other monsters to apply. We are breaking down barriers, people." He smiled lI've gotta tell Addison."

"Seal the cheer pavilion perimeter.
If aliens are here, we'll root 'em out. Move it!" Zed heard the Z-Patrol instruct.

"I gotta warn the aliens." He said running off.
The crowd cheered as the Eels finished there routine "Whoo!"

"Up next, a team not afraid to get astrophysical. From out of this world, give it up for the aliens!"

They were about to enter the stage when Zed blocked them "Stop! Do not go out there!"

"But we need to win the cheer cup!
Our future depends on it." A-lya argued.

"And winning tastes so good, Zed." A-lan complained.

"Z-Patrol is looking for you." He explained "They are not gonna let you compete."

"But without our map, we'll forever wander the galaxy without a home." A-spen reminds him.

Zed sighed "Well, you better hope Addison sticks her landing and wins it for ya." The aliens gave in and ran away with Zed.

"Our extra-talented extraterrestrials
are not taking the stage" the announcer sighed "And on this planet, that means the aliens are disqualified." The crowd groaned disappointedly

"They're disqualified?" Addison asked "Now it's up to me to get the map!"

"So instead, next up is our final team, Seabrook's Mighty Shrimp!" Everyone cheered.

Bree exclaimed "Addison!"

"We have to win the Seabrook Cup!" Addison said "The people I care about are counting on it."

"We will win, Addy. 'Cause we have you. Okay" Bree and the team assured.

"The Mighty Shrimp win! The Seabrook Cup is theirs!" The announcer yelled excitedly.

The crowd cheered wildly and Addison smiled "Wow! Thank you!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We did it! We did it! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Whoo!" The whole room yelled.

Suddenly Willa burst onto the stage "The aliens are liars. They've come to take what's ours! We should have never let Addison welcome in those outsiders."

Zed moved towards the wolves placing himself between them and the aliens "Step back, Zed." Willa ordered.

"So much passion." A-spen commented breathlessly.

"Uh...She wants to rip your heart out." Zed reminded her. "She can have it." A-spen replied.

Bucky yelled "Give me it, Addison! You won it. It's mine!"

"No!" Addison yelled running away with the aliens.

"She's stealing the Seabrook Cup!" Bucky cried out.

"Go, go, go, go!"

"Why is Addison helping those thieves?" Wynter wondered.

"She's a traitor!" Willa called, her and the wolves gave chase.

"Go! Move!"

They were stopped outside the building "Freeze! Stay where you are!" Z-Patrol commanded.

"Beam us up, Mothership! Now!" A-li yelled.

"Wolves, attack! Use our moonstones!" Willa countered.

"No!" A-lya yelled knowing it would damage Mothership. "Something's wrong. Critical systems failure." Mothership said.

"Get 'em!"

"Get those aliens! Get 'em!"

"Get off our planet!"

Zed's Z-Band beeped and he growled trying to protect Addison and the aliens. Zoey zombies out as well and stood next to her brother protecting them.

"Enough!" A-lya yelled not wanting anyone to get hurt.

"Whoa! You zombied out! You good?" Zed asked his little sister.

Zoey nodded proudly "Yeah! I don't know what you're up to, big brother, but I got your back."

"Yes! Enough!" Willa agreed "This is your fault too, Addison. You let these aliens in, and they lied to us. They betrayed us. You betrayed us! So you're either with us, or..."

"With them?" Addison asked "But I am them, Willa. I may be from Seabrook, but my grandma wasn't. I am...an alien!"