the team will recognize you (optimus, bee, quickshadow, ratchet)

Optimus: pov optimus

I was visiting the rescue bot team. Well, I didn't find the bulkhead before it appeared. Bulkhed I was looking for you. But I also found someone. Who? He's waiting outside. When I was standing outside, I saw a familiar femme. I recognized her immediately. Y/n. Hey Prime. Nice to see you again. Then come Bumblebee and Blades. Blades looked shocked while bee ran up and hugged y/n. Do you know Bee?? Yes this is y/n. Ptredaking sister. Hey young man. Y/n? Yes bee?? I wanted to ask where you were all this time? When you raided the ship, I preferred to run away. I wandered around the world.

Bumblebee: pov bee

Bee and y/n went to see the Rescue Bots team. She didn't want to go but bee finally talked you into it. "Hey Y/n are you ok?" bee asked worriedly. I nodded in response. "Don't worry, you'll like it there," said bee. When you arrived at Griffin Rock, everyone saw Bee and immediately welcomed him. When I approached Bee, everyone looked surprised. "Hey, isn't she Shockwava and Soundwava's sister?" Chase asked because he knew her from the books. ''Who is Shockwave and Soundwave?'', asked the chief. "They were Lord Megatron's two most loyal Decepticons," Heatwave said. "Bee what is she doing here?" Blades asked. "Ok this is my girlfriend. I moved Y/n when I was fighting Shockw and Soundwav. I was winning the fight but she got in the way." said bee. "You never mentioned you had a girlfriend," Blades said, pouting. "She became my friend only recently," answered bee.

Quickshadow: pov Quickshadow.

''Why is there an earthquake?'' Graham asked. "I don't know this is inexplicable!!" Doc Greene screamed. "Don't worry it will pass in no time," said Quickshadow. "How do you know that?" Cody asked. Before she could answer, the earthquake stopped. "Great, who will help us fix the griffin Rock now??" Kade asked irritated. "Well, I would know," said quickshadow. ''Who??'' Blades asked, ''Come with me.'' she said and started to leave and the others started to follow her. When you came to the forest, everyone wondered where they were. "Why are we here?" Chief asked. Then a wolf with dragon wings ran up to Quickshadow. "What is it?!?!" they all asked at once. "Well, it's not her, and she's my friend," Quickshadow said happily. Then y/n transformed into a femme. "Everyone meet y/n, y/n this is the Rescue Bots team." Quickshadow said. "Hey," they all said at once. "Are you to blame for the earthquake?" Cody asked curiously. Y/n looked confused and I knew she couldn't speak very well so I told her in cybertronic language. And she explained to me what happened. "So what did she say?" Dani asked. "He said that she had a fight with her father and he started an earthquake and that she was sorry," I answered and hugged her. ,,What? No cybertronian can do this.'' blurr said. "That's true, but she is a descendant of Unicron and Primus," I said. All the robots looked surprised. "Who is unicron and primus?" Cody asked. "They are the most powerful gods of cybertron, but I didn't know they had a daughter," said Heatwave in surprise. I then told y/n to help us and she used her power to fix it.

Ratchet: pov ratchet

Me and y/n had been together for a while and she wanted to meet optimus. Optimus, as my longtime friend, said that I should come to Griffin Rock because he is staying there now. So we moved there. When we got there, Optimus was waiting there. "Nice to see you again old friend" Optimus said. I knew Y/n wanted to ask so I decided to leave but Y/n grabbed me and went to the door. But when she opened them, a few robots from the rscue bots team and people fell out. "Are you spying on us?" Optimus asked. "Well, when we heard that Shockwave's sister was coming, we were interested in the visors," blurr said. "It's illogical, but it's true that there aren't many pictures of me," said Y/n. ,,Y/n is the opposite of her brother, but she also has elements of her brother. '' I said.