Decepticons and Autobots react to another au 3/9

I hate this! I have to rewrite this thing and I was stupid enough to delete it by accident. Anyways on to the chapter!
____________________________________________

A 24ft mechling with a red and grey frame, with scratches on his wings and pedes, and 2 Gatling cannons, is seen standing with his servos on his hip-plates.

The mechling claps his servo together and a bright red and blue flash appears for a few milliseconds and then disappears.

"Why!? I was still working on getting my grade up in science!!" Jack yelled throwing his hands up.

"Why do you even care about your great Jack?!" Miko exclaimed in disbelief.

"Miko... You should also worry about your grade, if you don't you won't be able to go to...umm what's the thing you humans call it...collieage?" Bulkhead said.

"It's pronounced college Bulkhead" The mechling told bulkhead with a surprisingly husky voice.

"Ah! Yes that, college. So Miko if you don't worry about it you won't be able to go to college" Bulkhead said to Miko.

"Thanks for the help unknown mechl-WAIT!? A MECHLING!?!" Bulkhead said yelling the last part with his helm snapping towards the mechling.

"Yup!" The mechling said clapping his servos.

"Woah! WHAT'S YOUR NAME! HOW TALL ARE YOU! HOW OLD ARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW SILVERCLAW?! IF SO WHERE IS SHE! WHAT'S THOSE METAL THINGS ON THE SIDE OF YOUR SHOULDERS!? WHY ARE YOUR OPTICS TWO DIFFERENT COLORS!! WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON?!HOW MANY BATTLES HAVE YOU FOUGHT IN!?! WHERE DID THOSE SCRATCHES ON YOUR WINGS AND FOOT COME FROM?!? WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A CARTOONISH VERSION OF STARSCREAM!?!? AND CAN YOU-" Miko shrieked in excitement firing questions at the mechling so fast that the mechling started to show concern in the young human female's health. Meanwhile the Autobots are concerned for Miko being close to the unknown mechling whose faction is unknown. While the Decepticons are currently wondering how the organic is able to talk so much without breathing as their kind needs to.

"Sheesh Human!! Do you even need to breath!?! STOP YOUR QUESTIONS!" The mechling exclaimed shocked at the human child.

"And to answer your questions. My original designation was Silverwing but I had changed it to my sire's original name, Starstream. I am 24ft tall, and I am currently 21 in human years. Yes I know SilverClaw, she calls herself my 'honorary amazing aunt' but she left me in charge since she currently is working on a history project. The 'metal things' on my shoulder is called a 'Gatling cannon', if that's what you mean. And the reason as to why my optics are two different colors is because...well that's a secret! And I've fought in about 400 battles. And that's not a lot since I'm not exactly someone who likes to fight, and I'm also a bit too young. And the scratches on my frame were from a few solar cycles ago. I had an encounter with a hoard of Scraplets but they only managed to scratch my frame when they attempted to eat my metal. And the reason as to why I look like a cartoonish version of Starscream is because I am his adopted son. I came from a different universe that wasn't complete and it destroyed itself but I was saved by ErrorLight and Starscream." The bot now known as StarStream said taking a deep intake of air and then releasing it even though he has no need to breath like organics do. The Cybertronians and humans are surprised that the mechling managed to answer the human and the fact that the mechling is able to talk for a while without taking a break.