🔪ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ🔪

🔪ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ🔪

Jake began to walk away, trying to block out Lexy's grunting and everyone's laughter from his ears.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Thack!

"OW!"

The laughter turned into gasps, and Jake quickly turned to the scene, only to see Delaney glaring down at Lexy with balled fists.

"Owww, what the fuck Delaney?!" Lexy yells, holding her nose.

"I'm about to do more than that," Delaney spit out, seething with rage.

Everyone gasped once more as the podcaster proceeded to kick Lexy in the stomach, causing her to shout in pain, and she shouted once more when Delaney kicked her again before getting on top of her.

"Delaney, stop!!" Junior rushes to his girlfriend's aid, grabbing Delaney by the waist and pulling her off Lexy.

"Get... off me!" Delaney pushes Junior away from her. "I bet you knew she was gonna do this huh?!" She pushes Junior, causing him to stumble back.

"No, I..." Junior looks at Jake briefly before looking back at Delaney. "No."

Delaney scoffs, then sees Jake leaving. "Jake, Jake wait," She chases after him.

Junior watches her go, then goes to help Lexy up.

"Argh, that damn tramp," The girl cursed, holding her nose. "Does my nose look okay?" She asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah," Junior nods.

🔪🔪🔪

"Jake!" Delaney catches up to Jake as he walked out of the house at a brisk pace. "Jake, I'm so sorry. That's so fսckеd up of Lexy, she went too far this time. Jake!" She grabs his arm, stopping him from walking, his was breathing heavily. "It's not your fault okay?"

Jake looks at her. "Thanks for... kicking her ass back there,"

Delaney chuckles, letting go of his arm. "Been wanting to do it again for a while,"

"It's not enough though. I-I can't let her get away with this," Jake says, dark thoughts creeping into his mind.

"What're you gonna do?" Delaney asks.

Jake began storming back into the house. "I'm gonna show her what it's like to get hurt,"

Delaney watched after him in shock.

What did he mean by that?

Nevertheless, she followed after him.

🔪🔪🔪

"I don't wanna go!" Caroline, Lexy's sister, says, playing a killing game that wasn't appropriate for her age. She was also dressed in a onesie.

"Caroline, come on," Lexy says, bending down and offering her hand.

"I have a new friend," Caroline replies.

"That's great, Care, but we still have to get out of here," Lexy tries to grab the little girl. "Come on,"

Caroline slaps her hand away. "My new friend!"

Lexy sighs, frustrated. She stands up. "Care, I don't know what you're talking about, but..." She then notices Jake angrily coming down the stairs. "What?"

Jake looks at her as if he was going to murder her on the spot. He sees Chucky behind her holding up his knife just then. "No!"

"Jake!" Delaney came hurrying down the stairs.

Chucky went back into doll mode, putting away the knife while Jake grabbed him and quickly ran up the stairs. Junior watched him while he came down.

"Jake?" Delaney watched after him in confusion.

"His creepy doll just creeps me the fսck out," Lexy expressed.

Delaney rolls her eyes. "Good to know that you're scared of dolls, now I'm gonna tell everyone," She smirked at Lexy and began walking up the stairs.

"Delaney! Don't you dare!!" Lexy yells after her, but the podcaster was already gone. "Argh!" She stomps her foot.

While she tries her luck again to try and get her sister to leave, Junior followed Delaney.

🔪🔪🔪

Delaney walks into the foyer and can't help but roll her eyes when she saw the party still in full-swing.

She would've thought that after she humiliated Lexy, things would be awkward and everyone would leave, but these were Perry Middle school teens we were talking about, of course they'd still wanna party.

"Hey," Delaney walks up to a girl dressed like a nurse. "Have you seen Jake?"

"The loser Wheeler boy? He left with his sex doll," The girl replied before sauntering away.

Delaney sighed. Of course he left, what did she expect?

"Laney," She felt someone grab her wrist. She turned to see it was Junior.

"What do you want?" She queried.

Junior licked his lips and glanced around. "Can we talk?"

"...No," Delaney then ripped her wrist out of Junior's hold and made her way towards the exit.

"Wait, Laney!" Junior chased after her.

🔪🔪🔪

"Delaney! Delaney!" Junior shouts the podcaster's name as she walked toward the gates of Oliver's home. "Delaney, wait." He grabs her wrist again.

Delaney turned and glared at him. "What Junior?" She pulled her wrist out of his grip.

"Laney, you have to believe me, I had NO idea that Lexy was gonna do that, I swear. Jake's dad is my uncle. If I knew she was gonna dress up as him I would've never let her do that!" Junior insisted.

Delaney crossed her arms. "You swear?"

"Swear." Junior replies without hesitation.

Delaney narrowed her eyes at him, then they softened. "Alright, fine, I believe you, but you're still an a$$hole." She began to walk away, however, Junior grabbed her wrist again and turned her to face him. "Junior, what do you-"

The girl paused when Junior kissed her cheek before pulling away.

"Have a good rest of your night Laney." Junior smiles at her.

Delaney pulls away, turning around and walking away, blushing intensely.

🔪🔪🔪