byers

trigger warning. thats all i have to say.

the door clicked shut.

he walked down the hallway, approaching his bedroom. he looked like all life had been drained out of him. as if hes not even real.

he walks into his bedroom and shuts the door behind him. soon after dropping himself onto the bed and curling up into a ball.

today has ruined everything. for sure.

will started to cry. he let all the tears fall. theres nothing even stopping him. jonathan wont be here.

that was what he thought.

the door clicked open and will shot up, immediately wiping his tears away. who was it?

he didnt swear to make a move. not a single muscle.

he heard a quiet thud and he assumed it was his dad sitting on the couch.

once he knew it was okay, he got up, making sure it wasn't noticeable he had been crying. he walked out of his room and approached the living room.

here goes nothing.

he walked over to the kitchen. allowing his dad to naturally realise he was there.

it didnt take much to catch his attention.

"william??" he slurred. will just assumed lonnie was drinking.

"yeah. its me." will responded slwoly turning his body.

"hey kid. ive missed you! come give me a hug" he says making will roll his eyes.

"youve never missed me. youve never cared for me." will argued. making his father grow angry.

"dont say that boy."

"what? the truth?" will scoffs.

lonnie stood up. a bit unsteady. will took a step back.

"when did you even discover knew scentences?" he asked. they both paused. "your not strong. i wouldnt try anything if i was you. especially after last time." he snickered.

"you're disgusting." will sighed.

"me? disgusting? youre a faggot ! dont fucking speak to me like that you hear me boy?" lonnie yelled as he grabbed wills wrist.

will wriggled trying to get out of thr grip.

"i think we both know what could happen here. its best you listen to your father son."

"youre no father. youre sick!" will yelled. pulling very hard on his arm. managing to get out of the grip and moving across the room.

"fine. wann play that game? we can play that game." lonnie shrugged. he put his hand in his pocked. pulling something out.

wills eyes widened when lonnie pulled out a gun. he was scared.

"scared now arnt you? one easy pull and i can end everything." lonnie whispered.

will could feel himself getting whelmed up. he didnt want to die. but he didnt know what to do.

lonnie slowly began to lift up the gun. pointing it directly at will. will began to sob.

BANG.

"WILL!!".

---

cliffhanger. short but its okay. probably wont update for another like 20 years since im uploaded 3x the past 2 days. enjoy!! im going to sleep

-iamjonathanbyers