Spiritual Protection

"There are only two kinds of people who can drain your energy: those you love, and those you fear. In both instances, it is you who let them in. They did not force their way into your aura, or pry their way into your reality experience."
-Anthon St. Maarten

Protecting your energy
Most of the time we believe that our jobs and current situations are causing wreckage in our life. Did you know that it can be beyond that? From your loving friends and family to even the strangers you only see once in your life. One's negative energies can latch on to you and stir up some trouble. For instance, if one of your friends is having trouble in their relationship this energy can latch on to you and cause problems in your relationship as well. On some occasions, even enemies can send you negative energies. Apart from this, there are always negative energies wandering around, looking for a host to latch on to. Not to mention, negative beings. The good thing is that there are many ways to prevent this. As well as to protect yourself from malevolent beings.

Crystals and Stones
There are a variety of different crystals and stones that come with their properties. Black crystals are usually used to repel negative energies. As well as to protect your energy. They can even block psychic attacks. Many of these crystals usually become a shield for your aura. It is important to notice that since these crystals absorb negative energies they do need to be cleansed very often. Below are some of my favorite stones and crystals that I use for protection.

Black Tourmaline
Amazing for protection and grounding. You can keep these crystals near your electronics to block the EMF waves too
Orgonite
Made of a combination of stones and resin. Amplifies positive energies. As well as being able to block EMF waves. I always wear an orgonite amulet, to tell the truth. It has truly made an impact on my life
Leklai
It is one of the most powerful of all. I suggest doing more research if you feel drawn to this one. This is also known to give one spiritual power. Also, I've been told that Leklai loves honey and the full moon.
Obsidian
Cleanses negative energies that are in your aura field.

Symbols
Eye of Horus
Comes from Ancient Egypt. It is a sign of prosperity and protection. The Eye of Horus also represents each of our senses. Each symbol corresponds to how much energy our mind spends on the 6 senses: ½ smell, ¼ sight, ⅛ thought, 1/16 hearing, 1/32 taste, and 1/64 touch. Egyptians would bury this symbol with the mummified to protect them in the afterlife and to protect them from evil entities inhabiting their body.

Pentacle (pentagram)
Is often translated as negative because it is used by Wicca, witches, and pagans. In reality, this symbol can protect you from negative energies and bring positivity. The pentagram is made up of the five elements: fire, water, earth, air, and spirit
Bind-Runes
These are ancient alphabets by Norse and Germanic tribes in Europe. During the Viking Age, many of these runes were used for different things which included protection runes.
Helm of Awe
Veguisir

Salt
For a long time, pure white salt has been used to banish negative energies and used as protection against evil. You can sprinkle some around your home, creating a circle (boundary) to stop negative energies from entering. It can even be used in a bath to clear negative energies. If you don't have a bath like me, what I like to do is rub it all over my body like an exfoliator.

Energetic Shield
As you may know, you are the only one who can determine what is allow in your aura. The easiest way to put up a boundary is by putting up an energetic shield.

Take three deep breaths. Allowing every inhale to bring in light and exhale any stress or tension in your body. Visualizing a streak of white or gold light entering your head down your spine. Aligning yourself with the light.

After, imagine a big bubble of white surrounding you. Like if you're inside an egg. Having the intention that anything that isn't aligned with love or light is not allowed to come into your space or aura. Feeling all this positively around you.

Let the visualization drop but know that this egg shield always surrounds you all through the day. This is such an easy and powerful way to prepare yourself for your day or just when you're feeling energetically drained.

Jewelry
This type of protection is more commonly used as the Age of Aquarius keeps rising. There are many types of ways jewelry is used for protection.
Evil eye
Crystal necklaces/bracelets
Jewelry with symbolism
Naga eyestone jewelry
Amulets (protects from evil)

Just by protecting your energy, can drastically change your life. After all, we use our energy all the time! It is constantly changing. These are just a few of the many ways to protect yourself.