Heartland City

"So let me get this straight you killed me by accident? & Now you are offering me the chance to reincarnate into whatever and wherever I want?" 

"Yes child, My power knows no bounds. Again I truly am sorry for my actions and that is why I have given you this opportunity as compensation for my actions. Is it perhaps not enough?" 

"Oh no you're good, It's just taking me a bit to wrap my head around it all. You know... I'm leaving so much behind and it kinda hurts." 

"Sorry" 

"Welp!, All I can do is make the most of this situation. My novel fantasies came to pass, so I'll do my best to take it all in." 

"Have you had any ideas?" 

"Well, I'm not much of a fighter so I won't be going into worlds with much action... Maybe Pokémon?"

"As you wish." 

"W-wwwwait!, I was just thinking out loud!"

"All right proceed." 

"Those animals can get crazy sometimes so I suppose I'll go for something much safer, Ah! Yu-Gi-Oh!. Holograms do the fighting for me and with my intelligence i'm certain i can make a good living for myself in that world." 

"Is that Your decision?" 

"Yes. But i don't want to go to cannon, send me to a peaceful alternate Universe. Oh can i create my own custom deck here to take with me?" 

"The first i can do but don't you think the second is just to much?" 

"Are you really trynna bargain with me after killing me? It should come with the service! Heck didn't you say i could wish for anything?"

"Yes i did but i don't need you altering the balance of that world drastically.. it could lead to disaster and create the potential dangers you were trying to avoid." 

"Then we'll simply make it balanced then." 

"Fine, tell me what you want." 

"OK, were gonna take the cards from my favorite other card series and what were gonna do is-"

-

-

-

-

-

"And were done!" 

"Your a very peculiar soul, So i'll do you one better." 

The air grew warm and Jamie's chest began to glow with blue light which soon faded as quickly as it came. 

"What did you do?"

"That's a surprise you'll soon find out." 

A portal parted open behind him in an explosion of sound. The down force slowly dragging him into itself. 

"It's time to go dear boy i hope you enjoy this world and treat those cards well they'll be growing along side you." 

"Adios!" He cried, whilst being dragged into.. ANOTHER WORLD!!!

 ANOTHER WORLD!!!