Tord's Arrival

Tom edd and matt where watching tv until they heard the door bell ring. ill get it edd said standing up. he opened the door and gasped. Edd how's it going? T-tord? is that you. edd asked. Of course its me who could it be? He hugged edd then walked in. hey guys remember me!? tom and matt stud up. tord? what are you doing here? tom asked. i just wanted to see you guys is that a crime? nope! matt said walking over to him. but nuking a hospital is. who said anything about hospitals? tom said confused. Classic stupid tom tord said walking to his room. i hope you don't mind but i need my old room back. how come? Edd asked. i was thinking of crashing here for a few days is that ok? umm sure. edd said. What No he cant take my room where will i stay!? tom said angrily. well it was his room first and its only for a few days. edd said. And you can sleep on the couch. ugh whatever tom said walking to the couch. tord placed a small metal box on the ground and it grew into a small robot. WOW cool can you make me one!? matt asked. Hehe no.. the robot started to take all of toms stuff and through it outside. HEY THATS MY STUFF. Don't worry tord said calmly you can just bring it back inside he said shutting the door. UGH tom said storming outside. can someone tell me who tord is? matt asked. edd slapped his face.  tord threw another little box and it grew into a bed he jumped onto it and sigh. he heard tom so he opened the blinds tiny bit and looked out. tom was bending down to pick up his things. but tord was looking at his waste. as hard as he could he couldn't look away until he heard his door knock. he turned around blushing. he ran to the door then opened it. oh um hey edd whats up? he said a little out of breath. oh umm i forgot to ask how long are you going to stay with us for? oh i was hoping for about 2 weeks? oh geez. what wrong is that ok? well yeah but tom wont like that. oh classic stupid tom. tord said shutting his door. he opened his phone to a group chat with paul and patryk. he texted guys i found a place to crash until the fbi leave to check the next town where are you? then put his phone away. a few hours past and tom was knocking on tord's door. once tord opened his door tom pushed him in and shut the door behind him locking it. tom grabbed tord by the neck of his sweater lifting him up a bit making him blush a little. now listen here you better pack up because your not staying with us for two weeks understand. your lucky im letting you stay here for a few day. hey tom what happened i thought we where friends? i don't want friends dont need then ether. he said turning his back opening the door oh and also dinners ready. tord opened the group chat paul said patryk lost his phone so it would take them longer to get to the house. no don't come yet i need to deal with something. tord walked out seeing edd matt and tom at the table eating lasagna. oh hey what took you so long? edd asked. oh just unpacking a little more he said looking at tom. tom grunted then stud up and put his plate in the sink and went to the couch to watch tv. edd looked at tom then took a sip of his coke thinking. after tom when to sleep edd got matt and went to tord room. hey wake up tord edd said. tord sat up holding a rifle yelling whos ther- matt put his hands over his mouth to keep him quit. umm why do you have a gun? edd asked confused. oh um you see i have a fear of getting robbed so i keep a gun near me to keep me safe. well anyways tom looked mad at dinner so we are going to clean out the pool and make it him room again! but we need you help. why tord asked. we need one of you machines to take out all of the water. oh i think i have one of those he said heading to his closet. he pulled out a metal box with a big tube on it and a head strap. wow whats that used for? matt asked. oh well i used it for taking people skin off but it will do the job. he stuck it onto the door and turned it on. it started to suck all of the water out of the room. once it was done all of the paint in the room was peeling off the walls. they waited for it to dry then re painted it a dark blue. they added all of his stuff into the room then went to bed. in the morning edd was the first one up he started to make breakfast for everyone. tom woke up from the noise edd was making in the kitchen. ugh you better not be this loud every morning he said annoyed. oh sorry he said. no i-its ok i just didn't get a lot of sleep last night. well i have good news for you he said. tada look its your old room we took all the water out of it and repainted just for you. and look edd opened the door we put all your stuff inside too. wow for once i'm a little happy he said. thanks this means a lot but i'm still not letting tord stay here for two weeks. well just think about it edd said i'm going to keep making breakfast.