You're not leaving my side

(It's a mixed of POV's just to let you know.)

Horror, that's the word that could be used to describe what Luna felt. Pure horror was seen on his face.

There were bruises, cuts, and what was the scariest was the scars that litter the Little's body. A huge one was on his torso; on the left side, it went all the way from right below his armpit to his waist. The saddest thing was that it was all red and swollen. There were some other cuts and bruises and scars on his legs too but his legs themselves didn't look right.

Realizing that he was staring, Luna quickly looked back up to Dominic who was looking away.

Now, for all of you weird people, YES DOMINIC IS STILL WEARING A BRA! Thank you. Anyway,

(Switch)

"Alright Starshine, can I take your eyepatch off?" I ask Dominic. He looks back over to me and nods so I take off the eyepatch just to be even more horrified. His hair covers 90% of the left side of his face so you don't see it much but, I had to move it when I got the eyepatch off. Turns out he was hiding a big ass motherfucking scar on his face, and a green eye.

"'m sorry." He says to me quietly. I look down at him confused and sad for him.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." I try to tell him but he just shakes his head.

"She'll be mad, very mad!" He tells me, scared. Now I have absolutely no idea what he is talking about. So I try to get him to calm down.

"Hey, hey, baby. No one's going to be mad, okay?" He nods still not really believing me. "Now can we put your clothes on so no one sees you in your bra and diaper?" I ask him, trying to divert his attention. He slowly nods his head and I grab his shirt and pants/shorts that I picked out for him.

The shirt was a simple black and purple striped long sleeved shirt with a little kawaii demon cat on the back and a kawaii moon on the front. A pair of plain black shorts. (Not jean shorts!) Then over the shorts is a soft red and black mid-thigh length skirt. And then last but not least a pair of black and white striped thigh highs.

I had finished getting Dominic dressed when he started to whine again.

"What's the matter baby?" I ask him as I grab his hands to keep him from hurting himself.

"I wan hair diffent. Peas." He whines out. (I want hair different. Please.) I nod my head and go to grab the things to do his hair. I decided to just brush his hair and tie it up into a ponytail so he looks like Pebbles from The Flintstone.

"There you go! Would you like accessories?" I ask him as he turns his head to look over at me. He nodded his head and I grabbed him a blue fake rose headband and placed it on his head. "Are we good now?" I ask him softly.

"Yesh." He replies quietly, most likely falling a bit more into headspace. I smile softly back at him.

"Let's go out and get you something to drink! And how about you hang out with me for the rest of the day?!" I ask him with a bit of joy.

"Okie!" I hear him replied back with.

(Switch)

I like being with mum-Luna, he's nice to be with. He got me dressed and listened when I didn't want him to look.

Luna picks me up and places me on his hip making me feel even smaller. Luna's about 6'0", 6'4" and I am sadly only around 5'3".

Luna goes and takes me into the kitchen again and brings me over to the bottles. He picked out one that had Winnie the Pooh on it and filled it up with Angel milk.