1

𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚📍

02/20/22

"Bugs can you go tell your brother to stop screaming," My mom asked as she threw her head back

"Bugs can you go tell your brother to stop screaming," My mom asked as she threw her head back. The two of us were peacefully sitting in the living room watching BMF until my baby brother Darrian started screaming at what we assumed was his game. "I gotchu Mama," I said as I let out a heavy breath and walked up the stairs to darrians room.

When I opened the door I was hit in the face by the overwhelming smell of weed. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me not wanting the smell to travel to the rest of the house, I walked over to his bed and picked up one of his pillows, and threw it at his head making him turn around and look at me like I had two heads.

"Fuck is you doin'," He yelled grabbing the pillow and throwing it back but I ducked and it hit the wall.

"Shut the fuck up wit all dat screaming me and mama is tryin' to watch tv and you loud asf," I said putting my hands on my hip.

"Mmcht, man you can suck ma dick," He said turning back to the game.

"Boyyy bye don't nobody wanna suck that funky shrimp," I said eating him up.

"Yoo ddot who dat," I heard from his phone. "My wifeyyy," I heard a different voice come from his phone, now that voice I knew.

I let out a dramatic gasp and jumped on his bed, snatching his phone up before he could grab it. I put my face in the camera and saw he was on live with dd and another guy that I knew from youtube, Noticuz.

"HUSBANDD," I yelled dramatically into the phone when I saw dd paying noti no mind.

Dd put his controller down and picked up his phone with a big smile on his face.

Me and dd were always close since he and Darrian were close and whenever you saw Darrian you saw me and vice versa, when I was 13 dd came to me and asked me to be his girlfriend but I, of course, turned him down due to our age gap and bc I wasn't attracted to him like that but I always told him it was bc of our age gap to let him down slowly, but after that, we grew closer whenever any girl that he wasn't jackin tried to hit on him he would ask me to be his pretend girlfriend until the girl fell back and I would agree it wasn't like we were touchy with each other or kissing up on each other, we just took car pictures and posted them.

"What you doin' ma," dd said while taking a pull from his blunt.

"Nun fr just telling ya dumbass friend to shut the fuck up," I said looking at darrian.

"Shut up bitch," he said throwing his middle finger up at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the phone, "Anywayyy when you gon come see me," I said fake pouting.

"Yo dd, dis yo girl," Noti said interrupting our conversation.

"Nah, she not ma girl but she ma girl if ykyk," He said smiling.