Chapter 3

-Narrator POV-

L eyes widened and he swiftly opened the door and stormed out of the room letting what was left of his emotions take control of him, he passed some body guards and shouted,

"GET HER OUT OF MY SIGHT! DO IT NOW! SHES CRIMINAL FLITH!"

Everyone, including L himself was surprised at how much emotion he was setting off, while (y/n) was just smirking in her chair hearing every little thing.

L was trying to leave, but was interrupted by Watari

"Ryusaki, what did the suspect say exactly that got you all worked up."

L lowered his head letting his hair fall all over his pale features.

"That girl in the room, it was (y/n) (l/n) former girl from Wammys that disappeared all those years ago

Watari's eyes widened in surprise as L managed to slip past him and exit the building leaving no trace of where he might have gone.

Watari sighed and pulled out his hand held walkie talkie that one of the guards gave him

"L has exited the building, we have identified that the suspect is (y/n) (l/n), for the meantime put her back in her cell while we manage to get Ryusaki back in the building."

-Timeskip-

-(y/n) POV-

Aww poor little L, him having to find out the hard way that I'm his beloved friend whom disappeared years ago. So sad to see him become overwhelmed by emotions

Although I hate to admit it, it made a little part of me break into peices when I saw his eyes water

I may be a criminal but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings... Right?

After he left a while ago, the guards put me back in my cell, leaving me here to rot for a while more. I have found out there is only a mere possibility of me being able to escape, butte chance would be very risky.

I have found a bobby pin in the corner of the dusty cell and found out I could pick the lock fairly well.

But I have to make sure to do it at the right time when no one is around and make my escape, if I pick the wrong time even but just a couple minutes I would be caught and put into an even sturdier cell with no chance of escape, so I have to act swiftly.

-Timeskip-

-12:32-

It was already midnight, not a sound to be heard anywhere, except for the creaking of one singular cell door that was opening slowly.

That's right, (y/n) had planned to escape that night, and not leave a single trace of anything.

"it's kind of pathetic how they don't have a good type of security around here."

I muttered to myself as I started to sneak my way down the hall, making my foot steps care and agile.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?"

I gasped and then slowly turned around, and my face cringed.

"What are you doing here L? Are you going to get me in trouble?"

He remained his slouchy posture and looked at me, bored and emotionless, but then his eyes widened, and he smiled a very creepy smile.

"No, but allow me to offer you some advice."

I tilted my head and his face became grim.

"If you even so much as walk out that door I will spend every second hunting you down it is my job to keep the peace and balance and I don't need another criminal walking around killing for her own petty reasons."

My eyes clenched closed and tears escaped.

"Petty? Choose your words more carefully, you don't know the hell that I have been through in the last couple of years! Old friend or not I will kill you if I have to.!"

He glared at me, then regained a smile on his face.

"You won't leave."

"Like hell I won't-!"

Then within a second his lips were on mine, then quickly off.

"No, you won't."