Jonas daddys

Hi my name is y/n I'm 2 foot 2 and I know what your thinking, this isn't going to be some basic y/n story it's going to be better.

It all started when my mom sold me to the Jonas brothers and I made my way into their mansion. The famous joe Jonas looks at me and says "hey baby girl I know this isn't what you were expecting but I can make it worth your while".He then bites his lip and squints his eyes a little than winks at me and my heart flutters then outta nowhere Kevin Jonas says "joe stop flirting you know she's for all of us"and my heart skips a beat and I think to myself is that really all I'm there for? suddenly Kevin slaps Joe on the back of the head and says "back tf off her" i gulp as kevin towers over me and looks into my ocean blue orbs.He's 10 feet taller than me but he doesn't care and pins me to the wall and says "your mine now, got it" with a smirk on his face. I simply nod and say "yes sir" with the feeling overpowerment. Meanwhile Nick is just standing in the corner with a smirk on his face.i

soon it hits midnight in the jonas mansion. i see nick peek at my bedroom door. he walks up to my bedroom and begins to speak "hello kitten, come to my bedroom😍" I simply look at him and say "yes daddy" he looks at me and says "okay, let's go kitten" we arrive at his bedroom. i ask him with my quiet voice, "nick d-d-d-d-daddy, why am i i-in your r-r-r-r-r-room-m?" He says "we can yk yk" as he pushes me into a wall roughly. i squeal a bit from the sudden movement. "nicky poo poo bear, w-w-w-why would y-y-you do t-t-t-that??🥺" nick speaks in a breathy voice, "because i own you my little kitten witten." I gulp and look up and say " what should I call you now" he says "call me daddy" I agree and say "whatever you says daddy, I'm here for you"

Chapter two

today I found out there cousin was coming all the way from my home town and I'm hoping it's not who I think it is.flash back, when I was in middle school I had a bully who would make my life miserable and I hated myself till I moved to another town and three years later I'm living with his cousins as actually I'm not sure what I am to them but I guess today we'll find out.

the jonas cousins just opened the door and started hugging and saying hello to the brothers. i felt awkward and i was just standing in the middle of nowhere until someone whispered into my ear. "hey baba griller, you can hold on my arm,😏😏" said joe. "ditch my brothers who have overgrown toenails, hairy armpits and be with me im wayy better. he caresses my beautiful silky long blonde hair. "i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i dont know what to s-s-s-say joey my little coochling🥺" joey laughs.

the cousins kept giving me dirty looks all night. i dont know whats their issue. i was just walking to my bedroom until suddenly i got pulled into a storage room. my small hands and legs try to bang and kick the door but it woudlny open. then i saw the cousins. they started beating me up until i got a black eye. i saw someone kick open the door and stopped them from hitting and kicking me. my blue ocean orbs started to cry. "DONT HURT MY LITTLE OOGIE BOOGIE LIKE THAT.😡😡" the three brothers came in a saved me. "p-p-p-p-p-pwease save mwe🥺🥺!!!"

They came up to me and dragged their cousin away and there dad came in to comfort me from the traumatic experience that just happened.he looks at me and says "y/n googly oogly bearing it's okay babygurl daddy's got you now" I look at him and said "what about your kids" "don't worry about them babydoll let's have a nice time" suddenly after he kisses me Nick comes in the room to talk to me and sees his dad on top of me and they start fighting and Nicky poo bears dad is getting his shit rocked while nick is in the top i look at him with my beautiful ocean orbs and move my long blonde hair out of my face and look into his eyes and finally say "daddy this isn't you 🤭"he stops immediately and falls to the ground like I have control over him" I then think I moved him across the room away from his dad and I did and it turns out I have superpowers 🦸‍♀️.

Nick looked at me shocked and I said "that's not all I can do daddy 😜" he gets up and picks me up and carry's me to my room flexing his big muscles 💪 and Ik he doesn't have to since I weigh 0.1 pounds.Once we get in his room he slams me against the wall as he is towering over me as I am a smoll bean and he is a 10 feet tall hunk.he says "what where you doing with my dad" " just having fun" I respond "well don't you belong to me kitten and no one can take my kitten Witten oogir boogie bear mint" he says I say " I can do whatever I want" he says " no you can't baby gurl you belong to me" I finally give up and say " fine Nicky poo poo daddy"