Bio

Y/N L/N

Age:20

Height: 5'7

Weight:63.5kg

Hair color: Salmon

Eye color: F/c with slight draconian features.

Body type:Similar to that of Natsu along with the fairy tail mark

Personality:Kind, a bit hot-headed similar to Natsu, honest, and a battle maniac. Though he is a bit perverted at times.

Likes His friends, having good fights, traveling, eating good food, eating fire, and discovering more about the world.

Hates:Corruption, Fatui, People with no regard to history or people's lives and sour fruits, losing control.

Y/N has the strength & power of Natsu from the end of the final season, not counting the 100-year quest. I haven't read yet, but I am planning to soon

Abilities:

Fire Dragon King Slayer Magic: An ancient magic that allows Y/n to mimic & use the magic of Igneel the Fire Dragon King giving him extremely high resistance to fire, immense superhuman strength that can match dragons, eat fire to restore magical power,except his own.

Fire Dragon's Wing Attack : Y/n rushes towards his target and grabs them before subsequently setting hands ablaze, sending them flying.

Fire Dragon's Sword Horn: Natsu lights his entire body ablaze and headbutts the target at a high speed.

Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame: Natsu ignites both his hands in flames and then brings them together, creating a fiery explosion.

Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow: Y/n creates a stream of fire from his elbow, propelling him forward and increasing the strength of his punches.

Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang: With his hand lit ablaze, Y/n swipes at the target in a claw-like fashion, burning them.

Fire Dragon's Grip Strike : Grabbing his enemy and supporting his arm with his other, Y/n blasts the foe at point blank range.

Fire Dragon's Roasting Bath

Dragon Slayer's Secret Art:
Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist Y/n rapidly punches his target, with his hands lit ablaze, creating a fiery explosion after each subsequent contact.

Fire Dragon's Roar: Y/n's signature Dragon's Roar, which he quickly gathers and releases a large quantity of flames from his mouth at his target.

Fire Dragon's Claw: Y/n ignites his feet in flames, thereby increasing the power of his kicks. The flames can also be used for jet-propulsion purposes.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist: Y/n engulfs his fists in flames and punches the target.

Lightning Fire Dragon Mode: After eating Laxus Dreyar's lightning and having the flames and lightning inside his body fuse together, Natsu gained the ability to use his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic enhanced with lightning. Though using it causes a strain on his body. Once used, he needs a cool down of 5 minutes.

Lightning Fire Dragon's Roar: Y/n's alternate, lightning-enhanced version of his Fire Dragon's Roar. Y/n gathers and combines lightning and fire in his mouth, subsequently releasing them in a large, destructive, sparking blast. This spell is capable of traveling great distances, wreaking havoc wherever it passes,

Lightning Fire Dragon's Iron Fist: Y/n's alternate version of his Fire Dragon's Iron Fist. Y/n engulfs his hand in lightning and flame, and, in addition to being burned after being struck, his opponents are also struck by a bolt of lightning