Purvi-ACP fight

Purvi came back to her home

She turned on the light and looked at the big mansion she lived in. She was alone. Or was she lonely?

She sighed and freshened up. Many things happened today.

She was contemplating on the day.

Purvi pov- Kya Kavin sir ne jo kaha wo sach tha? Kya mai sach me jealous hu? Nahi. Aise kaise ho sakta hai? Aurto ko sachme opportunities nahi milti hai. Yaha CID me bhi yahi ho raha. Par phir wo Kavin sir ne kaha..BE the change..mai kya galat rahi hu? Tch! Uss khadoos ko to chance chahiye mujhe kuch na kuch bolne ka. Aaya bada.

Few moments on the bed and she was snoring.

The alarm rang on its loudest voice. As if it was screaming "PURVIIIII UTH JAA BEHEN WARNA AAJ BHI LATE HOGA"

Purvi looked at the time. 06:51 a.m.

Purvi- Abhi bhi time hai. 9 mins so jaati hu. 7 baje dot uthungi. 06:51 bhi time hota hai uthne ka ?

The alram rang again. However it didn't sound like before.

Purvi looked at the time.

Purvi- F*uck! 08:25! Aaj bhi late hone wali hu. F*ck F*ck F*ck!!! Kya karti hai Purvi!! 9 baje bureau hota hai na !! Tujhe pata hai na wo buddha kitna chillata hai late pohoche to.

She turned on the geyser.

Purvi - Ye paani garam kyu nahi ho raha ?

She facepalmed

Purvi - Saare bills pay karna bhul gayi. (fake crying) Jindagi barbaad ho gaya hai mera. Ek min. Saare bills matlab gas bill bhi bhul gayi ! Aaj tiffin nahi. Kyu kyu mere saath hi ye sab hona hai??? Aaj bread hi khaana padega.

Purvi quickly took a cold water bath.

Purvi - Thank God Paani bill yaad tha. Warna aaj bina nahaye hi bureau jaana padta.

She filled her water bottle and packed her bag. Her laptop. And applied jam over bread. Packed her tiffin.

08:55.

Purvi - Congratulations Purvi ! Aaj phir wo buddha daat pelega. Ear buds le jau kya ? Nahi uska raja beta hai na uspe wo lecture jhadega. Jo hota hai dekhte hai.

She drove towards bureau. But unfortunately her car tyre got punctured on the way. Somehow, she reached the bureau.

She was driving with a speed of bullet train.

At 09:48 she punched her ID.

Purvi enters the bureau.

ACP was fuming in anger. Everyone was working but looking at ACP simultaneously.

It took no time for her officer brain to read the room.

Purvi, looking towards ground sat on her desk. Took out her laptop and started working.

It was once in a blue moon such situation occurred that ACP Pradyuman had lost his calm.

ACP(trying to be as calm as possible) - Insp.Purvi parso maine jo file di thi wo headquarters pohocha di?

Purvi's eyes filled with fear.

Purvi pov: Oh nooo!! Mai to wo file bhul gayi HQ pohochana. Ye ACP to kaccha khaa jayega mujhe.

Purvi- J..jj..jiii sir.

ACP- Ji kya?

Purvi - Ji...pohocha di...sir.

ACP - JHOOTH! Wo file Headquarters nahi pohochi hai.

Purvi gulped.

ACP- Sharam nahi aati insp.Purvi tumhe jhooth bolte hue? Ek to roj bureau late aana. Upar se kamchori?