♡ Part ~ 13 ♡

Jimin comes out of the bathroom after taking a bath with a towel wrapped around his waist but suddenly he gets shocked and his eyes widen

Yoongi walks back into Jimin's room without knocking and sees that Jimin has just come out of the shower and is stunned by seeing the younger's upper naked body, and his slim waist, silky soft white smooth legs.

"Don't you have the manners to knock before entering anyone's room?". Jimin blurted out shockingly.

"Well, I don't need anyone's permission to enter my room". Yoongi said while smirking and going towards the king-sized chair placed in a room's corner sitting on it like a king and eyeing Jimin head to toe.

When Jimin noticed the older is literally eye fucking him he immediately went to the closet and grabs a pair of clothes and hurriedly went towards the bathroom to get ready.

After changing the clothes the younger came out of the bathroom and saw that the older was still in the room and looking at him.

"You're so hot, you know that doll?". Yoongi muttered.
"And you're so annoying and irritating, you know that". Jimin mocked, while folding his hands on his chest, standing in front of the older.

"Feisty much aren't you?". Yoongi said in his deep husky voice and stood in front of the younger so closely. And pulls his more closely by his waist and puts his left hand on the younger's cheeks caressing it gently.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?". The younger shuttered and stiff in his hold feeling uncomfortable by being so close to the older, he can almost feel the older's breath on his lips.

"Nothing, just admiring my beautiful doll". The older replies softly while tugging some strands behind the younger's ears. Jimin is feeling something very different he doesn't know what so he just pushes the older away.

"Don't you dare to touch me"? Jimin said anger lacing in his voice.

"Why can't I touch, what's mine huh? I have all the right to touch what's mine. The older replies in a normal tone.

"How many times do I have to remind you that I am, the Park Jimin is not fuckin' yours". The younger snapped angrily.

"And how many times I have to tell you that you're mine and now you, The Park Jimin belong to The mafia leader SUGA". The older said in his deadly scary voice while grabbing the younger's chin so tightly that it left bruises.

"I'm not yo... Jimin couldn't complete his words before the older grabs his bottom lip in between his teeth and bit it hardly that it starts bleeding, jimin whimpered loudly because of the pain and holds Yoong's shirt tightly while his eyes automatically closed because of the pain, the older sucks the blood away, after giving it a brief suck, he backs away and looks at the younger, lookin' so wrecked under yoong's hold

"It reminds you of me doll, and yeah you are mine whether you like it or not, get that in this little head of yours". The older said in his deep scary voice.

"I'm going somewhere, so have your lunch on time I'll meet you in the evening". Yoongi said and left the house.

Jimin is still in a daze thinking about what had just happened, and unconsciously he placed his finger on his bottom lip and curses, because damn it's painting.

He goes into the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror, eyes teary, lips swollen because of the hard bite that the older gave him it is looking red, he washes his face and his bottom lip slowly and carefully, it did remind him the older as the older said before. He asks and comes out of the bathroom and applies some ointment on his bottom lip carefully.

Jimmy goes and lies down on the bed looks at the ceiling and thinks about his life, how his life was before and how it is now. He misses university a lot and misses his best friend too much, he just wants to get out of here by any means. He is still feeling very bad because his health has not yet recovered.

¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤