Michelle

*** I looked around I wasn't in the hotel room with Daryl anymore. Where am I?
"It's a vision honey."
"....mom?"
"That's right I've been waiting for this day for a very long time. You finally have access to your special ability. Are you ready to take a look into Daryl's memories" she smile. She looked just like me, but older with traces of grey in her hair. She was wearing all white as she held her hand out reaching for my hand.
"Will I always see you?" I asked.
"No sweetie. I am only here for your first vision show you the ropes. I know my death wasn't the best time for you. I know you would love nothing more, but to see me. Only problem is that I'm dead you only have a limited time seeing people's memories. And nothing is off limits. You stay in his memory long enough and you will die now let's go." I grabbed her hand and looked around. It was the police station where I had my first career with Daryl. He was staring at me from a distance.
"I'm gonna do it" he took a deep breath "Michelle I love you. No no no. Michelle I have always loved you since we were kids. No god damnit fuck. I can't do this." He walked away. I watched him. I have always loved his short sandy brown hair, his tan skin, and those abs god I loved them.
"It's time to go. I love you." My mother told me. She gave me a kiss on my forehead. ***
"I love you." I mumbled.
"Michelle?" He looked down at me. "You actually heard me?" I heard the panic in his voice.
"Why didn't you tell me you loved me at the police station? It was really cute seeing you struggle on what to say to me."
"How did you know about that?" He questioned.
"I'm special." I smiled.