032

After I woke up,Takemichi and Chifuyu called me and said we where going somewhere.

"Again,why me?"I asked,still yawning.

"You didn't have plans,you were just sleeping!"Takemichi yelled.

"Ok,so what?I was tired."I replied.

"Takemichi,your making it seem like he's always asleep."Chifuyu added.

"Exactly,I'm not always asleep."

"Yes you are,you never want to do anything your so lazy!"I grabbed Takemichi's ear and yanked it towards me.

"I am not!"I yelled back.

"We need to get going before he leaves."Chifuyu stated,while walking away.

"Who is he?"I asked,letting go of Takemichi's ear.

"You'll see,let's just go."Chifuyu said,starting to walk as me and Takemichi followed.

After we arrived,we looked over and saw Keisuke leaning on a railing, looking at the sky.

"Sorry for calling you out like this." Chifuyu said,looking at Keisuke.

"Chifuyu,you wanna get beat some more?N/n,your here too?Wanna fight as well?"Keisuke asked.

"Is fighting the only thing on your mind?Plus I'm not here for you,Chifuyu was."I replied,rolling my eyes.

"I got some information on Kisaki."Chifuyu said,looking at Keisuke who was confused.

"Huh?"He replied.

"You're a spy right?I did some looking around and found out Kisaki is a nasty guy.you don't need to stay in Valhalla!"Chifuyu said.

'Ah,so that's why he left.I knew he had his reasons,but that's not a easy task.Especially with that dumbass Kisaki,he's way to smart.'

"Hey,can I have a word alone with Baji?"Takemichi asked,as Chifuyu nodded and then walked away.

"Did you find something else about Kisaki?"Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah,that guy is mad annoying."I replied.

"Anything else?"Chifuyu sweat dropped,while looking at me.

"His plan is to destroy toman,and I mean that literally."I replied.

"Huh?"

"He's gonna go so far as to get people killed,just to get close to Mikey."

"R-Really?I didn't think he'd go that far."Chifuyu mumbled.

"Getting Ken killed was his first move,but Takemichi prevented that."I stated.

'And if I'm thinking right,his next target is Keisuke!'

I gritted my teeth and looked at Keisuke who was walking back over here.

"If you let Kisaki kill you,I'll murder you in the afterlife."I said.

"Why do y'all think I'm gonna die?"Keisuke raised an eyebrow then sighed."as if he could kill me but I look forward to fighting you,since you never want to fight me."

"That's not what I meant-"

"See ya later,I'll make sure to come for you first N/n."With that Keisuke walked away.

"Well that didn't go as planned."I scratched my head.

"For real man.Now he's gonna target you!"Takemichi looked at me worried.

"I'll think of some way to win."I said,walking away from them.

As I was walking,I was stopped by someone hugging me from behind.